𝟎𝟎𝟔 | 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫

"Don't play games with me, Mitchell. You know that I can get any information out of you using force... so don't waste my time," He seethed the words, their faces only centimeters from each other.

"I'm wasting your time? Do it then. Hurt me. Use an unforgivable curse on me. I fucking dare you—"

She was cut off, and a loud gasp escaped her lips as the boy's hand came to her neck, slamming her back against the wall behind her. Her hands came to his wrist, prying at him to let her go.

"Don't ever test me again... got it?" His dark eyes stared into her own. The sharp glare he was giving her seemed to pour through her dark irises and bleed into the back of her memory, making sure that she would never forget the way he looked at her.

She gave a nod and he immediately dropped his hold around her neck, causing her to fall against the floor as she reached to hold her throat. She was starting to breathe better now that her airways were no longer restricted.

"I want information, and I'll kill you if you don't give it to me... do I make myself clear?" His tone was harsh, stabbing into her heart with each syllable that left his lips as she nodded in response.

"I don't love you anymore," She mumbled the words and sent him a helpless and pleading look, but it only made a smirk form at the corners of his lips as if he was mocking her.

The boy kneeled, taking her chin into the palm of her hand and tilting her head upwards, forcing her dark glare to stare into his cold, unforgiving eyes. "Good... because I never loved you."

•••

"What do you want?" Evanna looked up as the boy approached her, his palms pressing flat on the library table in front of her as he leaned down.

"You're ignoring me... I don't like it."

"Well I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings. Maybe you can go find one of your many whores to make you feel better—"

"You fucking bitch," He interrupted her, sliding his arm across the table's surface as the books and jars of ink went tumbling to the floor. "For a Ravenclaw you're pretty stupid, you know that, right?"

The girl remained calm, raising her head to look at him. Barely anyone was in the library, thank Merlin because it would've been rather suspicious seeing the Ravenclaw girl and Slytherin boy getting into a fight when they had no reason to be associating with each other.

"Done with your tantrum yet?" She sent him a small smirk, enjoying the fact that he was getting furious with her. The muscles in his jaw tightened, defining his perfectly sculpted face even more than usual.

"I don't want them. I want you."

"It's such a shame we don't always get what we want."

"Mitchell, I will make your life a living hell if you don't start talking.

"Fine. What is it exactly that you want to know?" Evanna placed her hands on the table in front of her, folding them together as she watched him take the seat across from her.

"Tell me what you know about the elder wand."

•••