Kahi tum Pregnant to nahi😱

☆Next morning☆

Akhil were sleeping peacefully in eachother's embrace but Nikhil got up because of sunrays and then he looked at his love who was sleeping peacefully in his arms with a cute pout. She frowned in her sleep and turned to the other side. He smiled and wrapped his arm around her figure, holding her protectovely in his well-built, muscular arms.

"Boo ye car ki seat bed jaisi kyu lag rahi hai?😪" Akshara whispered lazily while facing him, without opening her eyes.

"Kyunki baccha ye bed hi hai☺" He said and she pouted while hugging him, trying to hide her face from the sunlight. He chuckled and played with her hair strands.

"Par hum bed pe kaise aaye?😶" She asked in a baby tone...

"Ye Kartik ka ghar hai😁tum kal car ki seat par bohot uncomfortable thi isliye mai tumhe yaha le aaya😁" He replied at which her eyes snapped open and she immediately separated from him, looking at the surroundings.

"Oyee kya hua😬" He asked...

"Tum pagal ho kya hum tumhare dost ghar kyu hai!? Ab wo kya sochega!? Uske family waale? Aur tum mujhe yaha kis haalat mein laaye ho mai-" Before she could blabber any other shitty things, Nikhil pulled her upon him and locked his lips with her's. He flipped their positions and shoved his tongue inside her mouth, fighting and colliding with her tongue. She closed her eyes and relaxed a bit. Tugging on his hair, she pulled him closer and responded to the kiss. Their tongues entangled with each other meanwhile their mouth filled with their own sweet saliva. He smooched her lips and left them after getting breathless.

"Yaar kitna bolti ho tum! Ab suno kal raat jo kuch hua uske baad tum acche se so to gayi par waha bohot uncomfortable tha to pehele maine apne kapde pehene aur uske baad tumhe tumhare kapde pehenakar yaha le aaya aur Kartik se chhupane wali koi baat nahi nahi maine use sab bata diya hai aur wo bhi acche se samajh gaya hai he won't ever judge us even wo to ye jaankar khush hua ki hum dono ne confess kar diya😆 "He said while giggling....

"Hushhhhh😥thankgod😰"She said resting her head on the pillow...Here something mischievous was preparing in Nikhil's mind he thought for a while and asked her

"Accha Akshu tum karela khaogi?😬" Nikhil asked.

Listening this something weird happened in her stomach and she felt like puking. Pushing him, she hurriedly got up and rushed into washroom...

"Kya hua kahi sach mein to oolti(vomiting😅)nahi kar rahi? Maine to mazak kiya tha😗" He said to and pouted cutely, he got up and followed her like a lost puppy. Standing outside, he attached his ear to the door and heard her vomiting sound😬

"Hayee sacchi bechari ko oolti ho gayi😬maaro bhaiii mujhe maaro😬" He said and just then she opened the door lazily and rested her head on his chest.

"Kya hua Akshu tum achanak washroom mein kyu bhag gai thi?" He asked with a teasing smile covering his lips.

"Wo mujhe oolti ho rahi thi😩" She said in a weak voice...

"Hawwwwww😦Akshu kahi tum pregnant to nahi!?😱😱" He almost yelled.

"Kyaaaaa!😱😱😱😱😱😱oh shit ab mai kya karu ab mai apni ye manhoos shakal apne ghar walo ko kaise dikhau? di to mujhse baat karna chhod degi daddu to ghar se bahar nikal denge aur mumma...mumma to meri jaan le legi😭😭😭😭" She said and got panic but frowned after hearing his laughing sounds.

"Yaha mai itni tension mein hu aur tumhe hasi aa rahi hai😑" She yelled meanwhile he stopped laughing...

"Arey mai to mazak kar raha tha pagal😂😂😂" He said while and burst into a great laughter.

"Fucking asshole😑par ek minute! We both fucked last night and I don't think so that you were having a condom! What if I really get pregnant!?" She yelled.

"Arey meri maa mai full preparation mein tha😆maine medical se already condom le liya tha and I used it too😉" He said and winked at her. He came closer to her and pinned her to the wall. She gulped down, seeing his eyes getting darker due to desire and the deadly smirk on his lips made him look dangerous. She smiled sheepishly and made an excuse.

"Chalo mai fresh ho jaati hu tum bhi ho jao😅" Akshara said and tried to run inside the washroom but he blocked her way and smirked.

"Akele akele?😏" He asked to which she looked at him innocently and tried to melt him but his smirk grew wider. Scooping her in his arms, he went into the bathroom and closed the door.

♡After a while♡

*knock knock

"Jao Nikhil check karo kon hai" Akshara said while making her designs. Nikhil kept his laptop at a side and opened the door.

"Good Mornkng Nick😁" Kartik said.

"Good Morning Katty😁" Nikhil said and Kartik came inside with a tray containing breakfast.

"Good Morning bhabhi😏" Kartik said and Akshara started coughing.

"Uhmm uhmm🌝" Nikhil cleared his throat.

"G-good Morning Kartik😅" Akshara said.

"Accha Akshu ye na writer hai to tumhe script ka kaam karwana hai to you can ask him for help." Nikhil said.

"Script ka kya kaam hai?" Kartik asked.

"Actually hum host hai matlab sangeet ke liye so sabke dance fix karwane hai aur uske according script likhni hai" Akshara said.

"Ohh koi baat nahi mai help kar dunga😁btw mere pehechan ke bohot se designers hai agar usme bhi help chahiye to tum batado mai unse contact karwa dunga😄" Kartik said.

"Thank you so much Kartik par actually baat ye hai ki maine already designs ke liye assistants appoint kiye hai aur Di ke lehenge ki design mai karne wali hu deal bhi ho chuki hai meri company ki aur boss ne ye kaam mujhe hi diya hai so I can't change everything at the 11th hour😬" Akshara replied politely.

"Haha no probs chalo ab dono nashta kar lo phir sab organization karna😁" Kartik said and they both agreed. Soon everything got fixed and after somewhat 3 days, Akhil came back to Mumbai and directly went to Akshara's home as they fixed a small meeting to discuss everything.

TBC