Beautiful Dream ~ The end

"Akshu" Nikhil said while placing his hand on her shoulder. She turned and smiled.

"Hmm?" He sat on his knee and held her left hand.

"Will you marry me?" Nikhil asked meanwhile she made him stand and locked their lips. He got his answer and smooched her lips. Nikhil slid his hand on her waist meanwhile she wrapped her arms around his neck. Nikhil pinned her to the wall and deepened the kiss meanwhile her fingers entangled in his curls. After some time, both parted away and hugged each other.

"Yes," She replied with teary eyes. After half a year, both got married but they were so busy with their work that they didn't get time to spend quality time with each other. Nikhil was sitting in his office when he got a call.

"Hello Nishant bhaiya boliye kya kaam tha" Nikhil asked while making a presentation.

"Bete tera pre wedding photoshoot se lekar post wedding tak ka album aa gaya aur videos bhi aaye hai check karle bhijwa raha hu waha office mein."

"Ok bhaiya aur kuch?"

"Nahi par tu kitna busy hota hai re jab se shaadi hui hai tune Akshu ko time diya hi nahi hai Mr Unromantic ab to shaadi ho gayi hai kaha gaya tum dono ka thrill? Aur kya karte rehete ho yaar tum log love marriage hai bhai office se time nikalkar thoda-" Before Nishant could say anything, Nikhil hung up the call. He held his hands together and enter-twinned his fingers, resting his fists on his forehead. Nikhil sighed as someone knocked on the door.

"Yes, come in"

"Good evening sir. Nishant sir ne-"

"Album aur DVD bheji hai ik," Nikhil said while taking the bag from his employee.

"You can leave," Nikhil said and that employee left. He sat on his sofa and realized how his bond with Akshara is somewhere vanishing. None of them was like before. They had some barriers between them. Yes, Nikhil still loved her the same but he never touched her the same way. He was scared. She has faced a lot in her previous marriage. Her ex-husband never respected her and always satisfied his needs. Nikhil felt like what if she thinks the same about Nikhil? This is the reason Nikhil always stays up late at night in the office. Nikhil sighed and opened the bag, removing his wedding album.

 Nikhil sighed and opened the bag, removing his wedding album

He smiled, looking at the cover. Nikhil flipped pages and adored her pictures just when she entered his cabin and stood in front of him, folding her arms. He didn't notice her and kept looking at the album. Akshara smiled and kissed his head.

"Wt-" He stood up quickly but when he saw her, he gulped down and scratched his nape.

"Kya hua? Itne panic kyu ho gaye?" Akshara asked.

"Wo tumne aise achanak aake kiss kar diya to-"

"Kyu? Mere alawa koi aur bhi tumhe aise kiss karta hai?" He nodded into no.

"Accha anyways baitho," She said.

"Arey baitho baitho tumhara hi office hai don't worry agar tum baith bhi gaye to bhi koi objection nahi lega," She said and made him sit. Akshara smiled and sat on his lap. She noticed sudden changes in his behaviour and held his face with her hand.

"Kya hua?" She asked.

"Kuch nahi," He said while looking at the floor. Akshara sighed and said.

"Humari shaadi ko abhi almost ek saal hone aaya hai Nikhil. From the very first-day tum ghar par nahi rehete. Late aate ho jab mai so jaati hu aur jab ghar pe rehete ho tab mujhse koi physical contact nahi not even holding hands tumhe kya laga mujhe nahi samjhega?" Nikhil stayed silent and didn't even hold her.

"Nikhil tum bhi mujhe burden feel karwana chahate ho?"

"Nahi nahi Akshu aisa nahi hai tum...tum please aise mat socho" He said, looking at her. She got up and sat away from him.

"Tumne mujhe help karne ke liye meri condition par sympathy khaakar agar mujhse shaadi ki hai to...thank you so much but this was not needed. I thought you loved me but ig I was wrong you are just helping me" Akshara got up to leave but he held her hand.

"Akshu aisa nahi hai I really love you trust me" She loosened his grip and left without saying a word. Nikhil packed his things and left for home. He entered his room and found her sleeping on the bed. Nikhil went beside her without making any noise and heard her sobs. He slid his hand on her waist and kissed her jawline. Nikhil pressed his cheek to hers and closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry," He said but she didn't react she just tried to remove his arm from her waist.

"Akshu meri baat to sun lo" Akshara nodded no and removed his hands. She covered herself with the duvet and now her sobs got loud. Nikhil again held her in his arms.

"Akshu meri baat sun lo na," He said in a low voice but she tried pushing him away. Nikhil left her and went to the other side, facing her. Nikhil embraced her meanwhile she too hugged him and snuggled into his chest.

"Akshu mera wo matlab nahi tha mujhe tumhe kabhi hurt nahi karna tha" He sighed.

"Ukw jab se shaadi hui hai na tab se mujhe...mujhe guilty feel hota hai. Kuch saalo pehele Rishi...ik uske baad tum insecure hogi uncomfortable hogi isliye mai koi physical contact nahi rakhta tha. Baar baar yahi khayal aata tha ki agar tumhe mera touch safe na lage to? Agar tumhe tumhara past yaad aaye to? Agar mai kuch galat kar raha hu aur tumhe wo accha na lage to? Yahi sab man mein reheta tha even reheta hai isliye-"

"Bohot bade buddhu ho tum itni si baat samajh nahi aati ki jisse pyaar karte hai uske saath uncomfortable feel nahi hota? Tum na bohot bade gadhe ho! Khudko uss Rishi se compare kar rahe ho tum? Jao mujhe baat nahi karni" She said and hid her face in his chest. Nikhil chuckled and apologized. 

~1 year later

"Laadsahab kaha hai mere laadsahab?" Akshara entered the room.

"Yaha hai tumhare laadsahab" Nikhil said and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Sorry, Mr patidev par aapki post kisi aur ne leli hai" She smiled mischievously and went near their 6-month-old son who was sitting on the bed, playing with his toys. She picked up her son and kissed his cheeks.

"Mere laadsahab" She whispered in her sleep meanwhile Nikhil got up, hearing her voice. He turned to her side and saw her smiling in sleep. Nikhil caressed her hair and embraced her.

"Mera baccha" She whispered which caught Nikhil's attention.

"Baccha?" He whispered.

"Papa se kaho mujhe tang na kare" She mumbled. He smiled realizing that it was just her beautiful dream.

THE END