Functions

Now it was time for Sanchi and Nilesh's sangeet. Deshmukh's family was already present there with Singhanias'. They all were chatting meanwhile Nilesh was looking at his reflection in the mirror again and again just to make sure how he is looking and what compliment he would get for his looks from his would-be wife😏

"Arey bhabhi aa gayi" Nikhil said.

"Kaha?" Nilesh started looking here and there just when he heard the sound of laughing. He closed his eyes and made a poker face when he realized that all were teasing him. 

"Oh my- fuckkk bhabhi kitni sundar lag rahi hai dekho bhaiya!" Nikhil yelled.

"Huh! Mujhe pata hai tu mujhe chidhane ke liye bol raha hai ab tak nahi aayi hai Sanchi ab nahi fassne wala mai tere jaal mein" Nilesh said. Nikhil made faces and made Nilesh turn and when Nilesh actually noticed that Sanchi is really coming downstairs, his jaw dropped.

 Nikhil made faces and made Nilesh turn and when Nilesh actually noticed that Sanchi is really coming downstairs, his jaw dropped

"Mai to aapko chidha raha hu na to ab aap kise ghoor rahe ho? Bhabhi to waha hai hi nahi haina?" Nikhil gave him a tight smile.

"Chup bey pagle" Nilesh slapped Nikhil's cheek lightly and went near Sanchi, forwarding his hand. She held his hand and they went on stage. They both settled down and stole glances. Here, Nikhil and Akshara were talking with their eyes, and everything was noticed by their siblings so their naughty siblings thought of teasing them😇Sanchi threw a flower at Akshara and indicated her to check her mobile. Akshara checked her mobile and saw 3 messages from Sanchi.

♠️Her mobile screen♠️

~Sanchi di❤️️

'Ye dekh Akshu ye ladki kon hai?'

'Abhi iss ladki ki ig post dekhi aur...ye abhi 5 minute pehele Nikhil se baat kar rahi thi'

"The fuck Nikhil! Iski to mai-" Akshara groaned.

"Arey chalo chalo rasam shuru karo," One of the elders from Akshara's family said.

"Ji zaroor" Akshara smiled. Suddenly lights went off and they heard priests chanting.