Atom bomb😵‍💫🥴

Akshara was enjoying her meal peacefully but suddenly felt a cold sensation. She realized that Nikhil's fingers were slowly sliding her top up. She almost choked when he pulled the elastic of her denim and brushed his fingers on her wet panties. She gave him a death glare meanwhile he smirked and slid the thong, poking her entrance with his index finger. She choked again and gulped down.

"Arey Akshu beta kya hua?" Her mother asked.

"Nahi Mumma kuch nahi" She replied and continued eating. Akshara moaned as Nikhil slid a finger inside her and her moan caught everyone's attention🙂shabbash🙂

"Kya hua Akshu?" Rakesh asked

"K..kuch nahi daddu b..bass-"

"Papa bass Akshu ka pet kharab ho gaya hai kyunki usne already bohot kuch kha liya hai" Sanchi said with a smirk meanwhile Akshara in her mind:- Maine subah se kuch nahi khaya🙂

"Haa papa di sahi keh rahi hai Akshu tu mat kha warna Sutli bomb jaise phatt jaayegi" Nidhi said while snatching Akshara's plate. Akshara pouted but then glared at Nikhil who was smiling sheepishly. Akshara picked up the banana from the fruit basket placed over there and when she was about to eat the banana, Sanchi snatched it from her. Akshara pouted cutely but then moaned as Nikhil rubbed her clit🙂bacchi ko khaane to de ne chapli🙂

"Dekha ab bhi tujhe pet dard ho raha hai tu kuch mat kha" Sanchi said.

"Par di-"

"Par war kuch nahi overeating mat kar Akshu di ne kaha na to di ki baat maan aur so ja"
 Akangsha said meanwhile Akshara:- Khaali pet sona padega iss Nikhil ke wajah se🙂 

"Jaa Akshu" Nidhi teased meanwhile Akshara said with a tight smile:-

"Ji haa jaa hi rahi hu" Akshara left not before giving a death glare to Nikhil.

xxxxxx

"Huh iss Nikhil ko dekh lungi" Akshara blabbered while storming into her bedroom. She threw her pillow on her bed and jumped on it, laying on her stomach.

"Huh gadha kahi ka"

"Mai gadha hu?" Nikhil asked. Akshara got up and started beating him.

"Haa tum ho bohot bade wale gadhe ho! IDIOT! STUPID! Kisne kaha tha ye sab karne huh!?"

"Arey mai to tumhe Jumbo King mein le jaane wala tha isliye maine aur bhabhi ne milkar ye plan banaya par thik hai tumhe nahi jaana to mai..chala jaata hu bye" Nikhil pouted and turned to leave but Akshara stopped him.

"Ruko mujhe aana hai tumhara saath" Akshara said cutely. Nikhil smiled widely and picked her in his arms. 

"Chalo" Nikhil said and pecked her lips. They spent their day with each other and returned at late night. Again the late-night chats begin. 'Their relationship will work perfectly and they will end up marrying each other' was the probability but destiny had some other plans. Akshara was so happy that finally, she got what she wanted but somewhere negative thoughts were troubling her. Keeping her thoughts aside, she started a video call with Nikhil and after a long talk, she drifted into a deep slumber meanwhile Nikhil adored his sleeping baby and took a screenshot. Some days passed and their bond became stronger then finally, it was the day when they were supposed to move to Rajasthan for the grand destination wedding. All guests were with the Singhania family including Akshara's favorite cousins. The family was moving to Rajasthan together so the 48 members from Singhanias' side booked a bus and soon they all got settled into that travel bus.

"Arey bhai sab aa gaye?" Rakesh asked.

"Haa papa sab aa gaye" Sanchi said

"Haa aur agar kuch bhool hi gaye honge to wo itna important nahi hoga papa chill" Nidhi said

"Kya sab aa gaye? Aur kya jo bhool gaye ho wo important nahi? Mujhe bhool gaye the aap log🙂" Akshara said while entering the bus. The family burst into laughter and Akshara made faces.

"Anyways ab chale?" Akshara asked.

"Haa bhai chalo" Rakesh said and their journey begin. Akshara pulled out her mobile and started chatting with Nikhil meanwhile her notty-notty sisters😈

"Bf se baat kar rahi hai?😈" Sanchi asked.

"Haww didi ka bf hai aur hume nahi pata?" Kanishk said

"Naam batao na di" Kasturi said

"Nahi chup raho tumlog" Akshara scolded

"Nidhi di dekhiye na Akshu di naam nahi bata rahi" Juee pouted

"Di batao na naam" Reva said with a pout

"Please di" Durva made a puppy face

"Koi bf nahi hai mera tumlog padhai par dhyaan do😒" Akshara said

"Di dekhiye na Akshu di ko😗" Reyansh said

"Nahi batana naam? Ruk abhi papa ko batati hu ki tera koi bf hai phir wo acche se tujhse naam jaan lenge papaaaaa" Nidhi said and got to but Akshara pulled her and covered her mouth.

"Shut up di! Kyu meri marwa rahe ho🤡😭"

"Nidhi nahi to mai bata deti hu mummaaaa-" Sanchi said but stopped in between as Akshara covered her mouth too.

"Kya hua? Chal kya waha hai waha piche?" Akangsha asked.

"Kuch nahi Mumma sab cousins ki masti chal rahi hai ehehehehe" Akshara said with a sheepish smile.

"Aunty/Uncle" All children yelled

"Chup raho warna" Akshara widened her eyes.

"Warna kya di?" Children laughed

"Warna bhoot aake tum sabko kha jaayega"

"Mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy😭😭😭😭" They cried

"Accha accha ab daro mat agar tumlog meri baat maanoge to koi kuch nahi karega" Akshara winked.

"Haa haa aayi badi tujhe dekhkar jaise ki bhoot darker bhaag jaane wala hai na" Sanchi rolled her eyes

"Of course di chudail jo hai ye" Nidhi said and they laughed. Like this, their journey continued and finally, after a few hours they reached Jaipur.

TBC