Back to the past

After doing the handshake, Naira and Sumit went into her cabin, and Akshara was about to enter but Naira slammed the door in her face

"Hufff bach gaye finally papers sign ho gaye ab kuch bhi karke Akshu ko uske ghar like jaana hoga," Sumit said

"Kamine par tu use uske ghar kyu leke jana chahata hai! Tujhe pata hai na ki uske dad ne uske saath kya kiya tha!" Shivangi yelled

"Murkh tu sirf adha sach janti hai isliye aisa bol rahi hai"

"To pura sach batane ki kripa kariye dev," Naira said while joining her hands.

"Haa to shuru se shuru karte hai," Sumit said and started flashback

"To baat tabki hai jab Mallika pregnant thi," Sumit said

"What!?" Shivangi freaked out in extreme shock

♤Flashback♤

"Mrs Patni congratulations aap pregnant ho," The doctor said.

"H-huh? What? Kaise-"

"Ab aapko apna bohot acche se dhyaan rakhna hai diet follow karna hai aur aapse husband se kahiye ki aapke mood swings handle kare aur midnight cravings bhi I know aap shocked ho aur khush bhi isliye aap digest nahi karo paoge still congrats and god bless you-" The doctor said and went out of the cabin meanwhile Akshara sat there, hanging her head down. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she imagined Rishi's reaction when he'll find out about her pregnancy. She was 100% sure that he'll again beat her with his belt and fuck her like a wild animal. She wiped her tears and left that place. She was walking and walking she didn't know where she was going. Her vision got blurred and she stumbled. Her eyes closed and she lost her balance but two strong arms held her. When she opened her eyes, she saw Rishi in front of her, smiling softly. Akshara flinched and got up, sitting away from him when he sighed and cupped her cheek. She closed her eyes and started sobbing as she knew that now he's gonna grip her hair and yell in her face but to her surprise, he kissed her forehead softly and hugged her. Akshara was numb for a second.

"Congratulations Akshu you're gonna be a mother" He whispered. Akshara breathed heavily and parted away, looking down while tucking the hair strand behind her ear.

"M-mai abort kar dungi" She whispered.

"Maine kaha abort karne?" He asked.

"Ik aapko ye baccha nahi chahiye it's ok...mai kal hi jaake abort kar dungi"

"No Akshu," He said while caressing her cheek meanwhile she frowned and pulled herself away from his touch.

"No, no baby I have no problems in fact I'm happy I'm gonna be a father come on" He smiled.

"Ok so I'm sorry maine aadhe saal se tumhe bohot torture kiya hai I'm really very sorry baby but I promise ab mai tumhe bilkul pareshaan nahi karuga trust me ab humare ghar baby aane wala hai na? Uska welcome aise sadu shakal se karogi tum? Come on have some sweets" He said and made her eat sweets. She didn't react just plastered a fake smile. Rishi hugged her and kissed her entire face meanwhile she kept her expression neutral.

"Look at your face kaisa glow aa gaya hai pregnancy ki wajah se ok anyways ik you're beautiful aur jitni tareef karu utni kam hai par abhi ke liye have your lunch subah se tum hospital mein ho thak gayi hogi," He said and picked up the plate kept on the side table.

"Ye lo," He said while holding a morsel.

"Mujhe nahi chahiye" She whispered and watched his veins popping out. She gulped and closed her eyes expecting a tight slap but instead felt a pair of lips on her cheek. Akshara opened her eyes and found him smiling at her.