Teasing😜

"Kya hum andar aa sakte hai Rakesh😁" Jagannath said and everyone shifted their gaze towards him.

"Arey aao na😄" Rakesh said and went towards Jagannath meanwhile here Akshara felt her heart jumping inside her chest😅she forwarded her hand towards Sanchi and said...

"Di meri nerves check karo😶" She said😁

"Kyu?" Sanchi asked while raising her left eyebrow...

"Mera dil achanak se joro se dhadkne laga hai😶" Akshara said, getting a death glare from Sanchi😅

"Arey aise kya dekh rahe ho? Agar mujhe Heart attack aa gaya to?😱 check karo!!!" Akshara whined...

"Chup kar😑" Sanchi said and went towards the door, leaving Akshara alone😂😂

"Koi izzat hi nahi hai meri iss ghar mein" Akshu pouted cutely and went behind her di...as soon as she reached there, her heart started beating faster and she felt like now her heart will come out of her chest😆 "Isn't it weird? Mera dil aise hi joro se dhadak raha hai like mujhe dar bhi nahi lag raha aur Nikhil bhi mere saath nahi hai to bhai ho kya gaya mere dil ko!?" She thought just then she saw two handsome men arriving with a beautiful lady. Three of them came towards Jagannath and passed a smile. Akshara's family greeted them and asked them to take their seats...

"Hmm...jiju to bade handsome hai" Akshara thought and hit her elbow on Sanchi's forearm...

"Kya hua" Sanchi asked...

"Di jiju to bade handsome nikle😏haa kar do😛" Akshara whispered...

"Chup kar nalayak😑" Sanchi said and went on the other side, leaving cute Akshara chuckling there😁her giggles stopped as she heard the sound of footsteps and she looked towards the door, to her surprise Nikhil was standing there with a heartwarming smile, covering his lips...

"Hayee" She whispered. She was totally lost in him that she didn't realize that when they both came too close...

"Tum yaha?" His soothing words hit her eardrums, causing a current to pass through her spine, giving her goosebumps...

"W..wo ye mera hi ghar hai" She whispered slowly while lowering her eyelashes...

"Arey waah matlab meri hone wali bhabhi tumhari hi behen hai😉" He said.

"H...hmm" She hummed in response

"Arey NIkhil tum dono waha kya baat kar rahe ho aur tum ek doosre ko kaise jante ho?" Jagannath asked.

"Baba ye meri school friend hai Akshara aur kal mai isi se milne gaya tha" Nikhil said while smiling...

"Arey waah matlab ye dono ki ab bohot jamegi😉" Rakesh said and all giggled.

"Ek minute...matlab ye tumhare bhai hai!?" Akshara exclaimed

"Haa ofc" Nikhil replied...

"Arey ye to apni Akshu hai!" Nilesh said and Akshara ran towards him, giving him a bone-crushing hug.

"Apne Dau ko bhool gayi na?😗👉👈" Nishant said and Akshara broke the hug, pouting towards Nishant, she hugged him tightly.

"Aapko kaise bhool sakti hu mere crime partner😁" She grinned...after some time, they broke the hug and Akshara said to Rakesh

"Daddu shaadi fix kara dijiye😎ye jiju hi best hai😎💪" 

"Arey arey shaadi teri thodi ho rahi hai😆shaadi to Sanchi aur Nidhi ki ho rahi hai na to uhne to pehele haa karne de😂😂" Akangsha said...

"Di na kar hi nahi sakte mere bhai itne perfect jo hai😎" Akshara said proudly while holding Nishant and Nikhil's arms...

"For your kind information Khargosh, ye mere bhai hai😊" Nikhil said and pushed her aside, holding his brothers' arms.