Shaadi

Nikhil rolled his eyes and now, they all went to have their dinner. While Akshara was going to wash her hands, she got pulled by Nikhil.

"Chhodo mujhe!" She said.

"Nahi" Nikhil replied and before she could say something, he covered her lips with his and kissed her passionately. She broke the kiss by pushing him.

"Arey kya hua?" Nikhil asked.

"Tum Tunisha ke saath kyu the!?" Akshara yelled.

"Arey usko invite kiya tha isliye-"

"Isliye uske saath jaakar selfie bhi loge!?"

"Arey shaant ho jao" Nikhil hugged her and patted her head.

"Iss chhote se dimaag ko jyada pressure mat do calm down," He said.

"Huh"

"Accha baba sorry na" Nikhil pouted.

"Aise nahi maafi milegi🌝" SHe smirked meanwhile he understood her intentions. Nikhil closed the gap between them and connected their lips together, kissing her softly. Leaving her lips, he pressed his lips on her jawline making her gasp. She bit her lower lip and clutched his curls, pulling him closer.

"Baccho" They heard Rakesh's voice and separated.

Time skipped and now it was Mehendi. All girls were applying Mehendi on their hands meanwhile here Akhil were pulling the legs of their siblings. In Haldi, there was a ritual in which the would-be bride had to take the Haldi in her hand and she will have a blindfold on her eyes if the bride touched someone with her hands covered with Haldi then that person will get married. In this Sanchi touched Akshara making her blush as everyone started teasing her. Now finally it was the day of the Wedding!

"Arey jiju ki baarat aa gayi yessss!! Mai to chali dance to hona hi chahiye😉" Saying so Akshara went downstairs and they did dance on Chhote chhote bhaiyon ke bade bhaiya

Saif Ali khan matlab Nikhil aur Karishma Kapoor matlab Akshara samajh lo😜

"Aaiye jiju," Akshara said and did his grand welcome. Akangsha performed the pooja and applied tika on Nilesh's forehead. He smiled but then winced in pain as Akangsha pulled his nose.

"Ahh mumma🥺️" Nilesh said cutely making everyone chuckle. Then he entered the mandap and sat on a chair meanwhile Rakesh washed his feet as it was one of the rituals. Later on, Rakesh performed other rituals with Nilesh and now the priest asked to call the bride and here Nilesh was desperately waiting for Sanchi. Nilesh looked at the staircase and his jaw dropped as he noticed Sanchi coming downstairs.

 Nilesh looked at the staircase and his jaw dropped as he noticed Sanchi coming downstairs