Chapter 1

Danielle pov:

I wake up in fear when my alarm clock rings, the sun is shining brightly and I can feel its warmth caressing my skin.Today it's the read table, I'm so impatient and nervous, I will finally meet the new Maya's love interest. I don't know how to explain why but I know this change will bring good things that's all I hope.

Last week

Jaina, Barrett and I are all together like every Thursday for our girls movie night. It's always been so easy between the three of us, except the choice of movies, but I don't have the strength to fight today, Jaina and I look at each other and in a glance we had understood each other, Barrett would put on the movie she wants today, neither of us wants to spend more time on it. When someone knocks on the door I rush in so impatient to finally be able to eat our pizzas, the smell always reminds me of the holidays. "Girls, the pizzas are here, start the movie! " I said.
The three of us are sitting on the couch, we eat and enjoy our evening, I didn't really like the movie so I was looking at the fan's edits when my phone rang.
When I saw Krista's name appear on my phone I suddenly had a lump in my stomach not knowing if what would result from this call would be good or not...

"Hi Danielle, I know it's late and you must be busy that's why I'll get to the point. I think for Maya and Jack things won't get any further between them, so I would like to introduce a new potential love for Maya, a real relationship, not just sex ." she said as fast as she could . "Oh I don't see a problem, I can't wait for this new page that opens to Maya! Thank you for telling me. " I answered. We are still talking about a few small details and once I hang up I tell the girls everything and the impatience that I have to be able to meet the actor who would play the new love interest. "Oh Danielle it's so cool! "Jaina said." I am, we are so happy for you Dani "Barrett replied too. "WAITTT! DIDN'T SHE GIVE YOU ANYTHING AS INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PERSON ?! "Jaina asked excited to know more. "No, nothing, I will see next week" I said .

End of the flashback

Autor notes:
It's new for me so I hope you will like it ! It's a short chapter. Tell me if u have any ideas for the story <3