Chapter 6

Autor's note: I will change the way to write the story. I will try and if I don't like it . I will keep the same as now

Stefania kissed Danielle back before breaking the kiss.
"Danielle are you sure about this?" The brunette asks, Danielle nods and crash their lips together with more passion and ardor than before.Her hand in Stefania's neck goes down gently stroking her skin before passing over her T-shirt.At Danielle's touch, Stefania moaned covered by the blonde's mouth.The brunette goes down her hands until she reaches Danielle's sweater "take it off" Danielle removes her sweater and her tank top, revealing her upper body, just in a bra. Stefania watches her carefully. And runs her hand around until it reaches her bra, and unhooks it sending it far into the room."come closer, now please" the Italian says, pulling Danielle close to her. "I want more" the brunette says desperately. "Stefania it's my first time with a girl ... "Danielle responds nervously, stroking the body of the sexy Italian below her. "Bambina "she says kissing her neck.
"I'll be gentle, I promise"She reaches her hand down to the part where Danielle wants her the most. Her fingers at Danielle's entrance,she teases the blonde. "Stefania..."The brunette laughs "Look at you so much in need" she says teasing Danielle."Stop teasing me...inside please" At these words the brunette push one finger into Danielle, making her moan. Stefania adds a finger inside the blonde, adding with her tongue the necessary pressure on Danielle's clit for her orgasm to crash inside her.
"You taste so good bella!" She kisses the neck then crushes her lips with Danielle asking for entrance with her tongue."Your turn now" the blonde said, removing Stefania's pants. "
"My turn hm, I won't complain" Danielle touches every part of Stefania's body who lets out moans with every part the blonde caresses.
When Danielle's hand comes down the brunette senses butterflies roam her stomach. "Already so wet ... you've been waiting this for a long time haven't you? "The brunette nods. "I want to hear it"
"Yes" Stefania said in a whisper. "What did you say?" Danielle said with a smirk."Yes ... yes, now make me come" she replies begging her. Danielle quickly fits two fingers into Stefania making her scream her name "Danielleeee fuck" she says sticking her nails in Danielle's back. "Ehh you're going to leave marks" she said smiling at the idea of ​​Stefania leaving marks, she was her and didn't want her to be just for now.
"I'm sorry you're just too good at this "she said kissing Danielle passionately before feeling the sensation in her stomach."Are you coming in my hand? Go for it Stefania, come" The blonde says. "Oh fuck I'm com.." before she can finish her sentence her orgasm explodes inside her. "I can't anymore" she says between two moans. "You can take it more" Danielle whispers in her ear."No I'm too sensitive bambina"she says . Danielle removes her fingers from Stefania and sucks them letting out little moans. "Danielle stop or I will not contain myself to make you come again "the blonde continues to excite Stefania. "Or maybe that's what you want" The brunette says attracting Danielle closer than close before tenderly kissing her lips and moving down her neck.

****
"Oh fuck that was perfect" the blonde says her head resting on Stefania's shoulder. "I can't wait to make you come like this again" Stefania says her hand through Danielle's hair before running her fingers over Danielle's lips who opens her mouth to suck her finger. "No bambina not today, next time" she says smiling before gently kissed her lips.
"So there will be a next time?" Danielle asks softly.
"Of course bambina, you are stuck with me" Stefania puts her arm around Danielle's waist. She feels the blonde's breath on her neck and fall asleep cuddling her.

***
When the brunette wakes up she reaches out her arm to push Danielle close to her but when she feels the emptiness next to her she opens her eyes and realizes that Danielle is not there. She gets up and goes downstairs, she goes to the kitchen and finds a note on the counter.

"I had to leave on the set, I didn't want to wake you up. See you there I miss you already. D<3"

She had spent an incredible night with Danielle and was only waiting for one thing to a hug her again. So hurry to wash up and get ready before going to look for Jeff at her friend's house. Arrived there, she would have liked to speak with her and tell her about her evening but she was only waiting to drop Jeff at home to join her beautiful co-worker with who she spent the night with on the set.

One set

Stefania looks everywhere for Danielle before seeing Jaina "Hey Jaina do you know where is Danielle ? I can't find her" she asks obviously impatient to be with her. "I think she's in her trailer, I don't know if that has anything to do with what happened between you two but she was crying when I ran into her and she wouldn't talk to me." She answers to Stefania.
"Wait what ? She told you ?"
"Told me what?" Jaina asks.
"Nothing" the brunette answers quickly.
"What happened between you two?" She asks excitely
Stefania remembers the events of last night and can't help but smile.
"OMG you did ittt !" She says almost screaming.
"Shhhh lower, and we didn't do anything" the brunette says.
"Oh please stop lying to me, you can't stop smiling"
"Okay okay...maybe only maybe we had... sex"
"OMGGGGG I'm so happy for you two ! It's so cool" jaina answers
"If it's cool why is she crying?" Stefania says "Maybe she didn't like it or maybe I did something wrong... what if I am the only one who really like it ?" She said starting to panic.
"Stefania...stefania shhhh listen to me, calm down. Go see her and hug her because you obviously need her and waiting for this since you wake up." She says trying to make laugh the brunette.
"Okay thank you Jaina"

***
When someone knocks on the door Danielle tries to dry her tears."Come in"
Stefania, she's here finally. Looks like she just ran a marathon with her hair messed up in the wind. But still incredibly beautiful.
"Bambina are you okay? I just saw Jaina and she told me you were crying and pushed her away." She says as fast as she can speak.
"Can you just please take me in your arms?" She says tears in eyes.
Stefania comes closer to her, take her hand while sitting on the sofa, she opens her legs so that Danielle sits between them and rests her head on her chest.She puts her arms around Danielle and feels her sobbing.
"Ehhh bambina stop crying, I'm here." Danielle didn't stop so she tries to make her laugh.
"You missed me too much I knew it, that's the effect of spending the night with me! What do you want I'm a sex goddess.And you want me to kiss you. " Danielle starts to laugh.
"Stop it you are not but I want a kiss" Stefania leans towards Danielle to kiss her.
"Mmmm I miss this so much bambina"
"Me too, I missed you but just your body." She says laughing.
"I prefer when you laugh but if possible not of me" she answers placing another kiss on her lips.
"Are you going to tell me why you were crying?" She asks more seriously.
"I don't really want to talk about it now just you hold me" the yougest says tears in her eyes burrowing her head into Stefania's chest again.
"No no bambina, don't start crying again. It's okay if you don't want to speak about it right now we can do it later" she says kissing Danielle's forehead.
"Thank you ...and... it's not because of you if you're wondering. Last night was incredible to me." The blonde says her arms around Stefania's waist.
"It was for me too bambina"She said interweaving her fingers with Danielle's.

Autor's note:
I hope you liked this chapter ! Tell me if you have any ideas for next chapter.
In your opinion why is she crying ?