Chapter 10

The two walk along the water's edge holding hands.
"I love this place it's so quiet and I'm glad you're here with me " Stopping to walk Danielle turns to Stefania taking her by the waist.
They both look at each other for a few minutes. Stefania plunged into Danielle's deep blue eyes filled with stars. Stefania strokes Danielle's arm up her neck and then places a soft kiss on her lips. Suddenly Danielle grabs her by the waist, throwing her into the sea.
"Danielle ! Come here !!! I'll catch you. "Stefania says laughing.
The two women bicker for a long time with the water. Their faces full of smile, laughter, stars in their eyes, both enjoy the presence of each other.

"Come here now " Stefania pulls Danielle close to her in the water, their clothes soaked. Danielle comes so close she can feel Stefania's breath on her body. She hooks her legs to her girlfriend's waist.
"Sei bellissima bambina...Te voglio bene tantissimo" Stefania whispers in Danielle's ear giving her chills.
"What does mean" te voglio bene "you already told me in the car on the way and I don't know what that means." Danielle says laughing softly.
"It means I love you bambina" Stefania answers laughing at the way her girlfriend pronounced it, playing with Danielle's hair.
"So you already told me and I didn't know?" Danielle says running her fingers over Stefania's lips.
"Hmm"Stefania nodds. Danielle crushes their lips together.

They part their lips when they are out of breath.
"I love you Stefania" Danielle whispering.
Stefania pulls Danielle into her arms hugging her so tightly.She runs her hand through her girlfriend's hair, playing with each strand.

"Come with me, I need a good shower ... with you" Danielle says laughing.
"Hmm...with me ?" Stefania says taking Danielle's hand to walk up the beach towards the house.

Autor's note :
Hi, I'm so sorry for being inactive but I don't have any inspirations for the story anymore and I need to take a break and maybe I will continue this one later. Anyways I think I'm gonna start a new story I don't know when but I will .

I'm sorry if you liked it.
I hope you liked this small chapter. And don't hesitate to text me if you have any ideas :)