Chapter 5

Danielle pov:

I wake up even more lost than last night. I haven't stopped thinking about everything that has happened. But I decide to go shower I will see maybe more clearly after. I get out of the shower and grab a towel to dry myself off when my phone rings.

Jaina<3 : Danielle ! I saw Stefania, she fell asleep in your trailer last night. I have no good news ...

Danielle: Is she okay?

I ask worried to know. I would like to apologize but I have no idea how to do it.

Jaina<3: No she is not, she looks like she's been crying all night and she asked me if i knew if you had ever been on set today. Then she told me that she hoped you would be there so that she could apologize to you before ...

Danielle: Before what ?!

Jaina<3: Dani, she leaves, she talked to Krista and told her that she was no longer interested. She returns to Italy at the end of the day ...

Danielle: WAIT WHAT ?! WHY ?! She can't leave, what are we going to do about Maya and Carina ?!

Jaina<3: It's already arranged, but I think you're using Marina as an excuse D. She can't leave because you don't want her leaving...

I no longer answer to Jaina, I don't know what to do. She can't leave like this, I have to apologize for what I did.I quickly finish dressing. I grab my keys and head for the set. I don't know what I'm going to say to her. But I have to try. I get out of the car and run to the the set. And there she is! She is perfect, her beautiful messy brown hair, her smile that beams and gives me chills every time. I watch her do her last scenes. And when she finished she leaves in her trailer, she obviously didn't see me.

I run after her and grab her arm "Stefania ..."She turns around and faces me. "Can we talk please " I ask nervously. She agree and opens the door of her trailer.

She doesn't say a word. And I don't know where to start.She breaks the silence.
"Okay listen to me, I'm sorry Danielle for yesterday. I don't know what took me to kiss you but for a moment I thought it was mutual.... " She said with tears at the edge of her eyes
"But I was wrong. Danielle I'm leaving, I'm going back to Italy, I'm leaving in a few hours. I must go home prepared my last things. She said before going to the door.

"Wait, I'm so sorry Stefania. You don't have to leave because of me !"

"Danielle it's the best thing to both of us." She says

"No, you don't understand! You can't leave because I don't want you to leave..." I reply almost in tears.
"The first time we met you said you were here for me and you weren't leaving so please don't leave...I'm so sorry for the way I acted with you. The truth is, I'm afraid of how I feel when you're around. This feeling that I've been trying to push away for weeks now...You were not wrong, I also wanted to kiss you yesterday but I didn't realize it..." tears falling on my cheeks.

"Tell Krista you're not leaving anymore and stay ... please" I ask one last time.
I see that everything I just said touches her, tears on the edge of her eyes, she looks me straight in the eye.

"Ok I'm not leaving, but what if you do the same thing again? Push me away..." She ask tears in eyes.

"Stefania, I'm not asking you anything, just to speak first "
I say softly trying to calm my urge to cry.
"I have just one question... Who's Jeff ? Because I don't want to be between you and this person."

"Jeff? Oh bambina Jeff is my dog ​​and she is a girl, I know that's a special name for a girl" she says laughing.

"Ok now I feel ridiculous for being jealous of a dog, but in my defense I didn't know. "I say laughing too.

"Jealous ... so like that you were jealous?" She said with a smile on the edge of her lips.

"Yes yes I was..." I say moving closer to her to give her a hug. And when I finally feel her embrace around me, I can release all the pressure and it's like I'm home.
She ended up pushing me away and I just wish it would last forever.

"I have to come home bambina ... I was wondering if you wanted to come spend the evening with me?" She asks me nervously afraid of the answer.

"Yes with pleasure, give me your phone I'll give you my number it will be easier" She gives me her phone and enters my phone number myself, I put it as a name Bambina<3. I have no idea what that name means but when she calls me like that I feel chills run through my whole body. When she sees it she can't help but smile. She so cute when she blushes.

"See you at your home, text me your address" I say blushing.
We say goodbye not for long and I go back to change to go to Stefania's.

Later

I just arrived in front of his house. I'm nervous to know how it's going to go but I take my courage in both hands and knock on the door. In two seconds the door opens to Stefania dressed in jeans that perfectly sculpt her body and a T-shirt. I realize I'm staring at her.

"Danielle? Why don't you come in instead of looking at me like you're going to take off all my clothes "she said bursting out laughing. Of course she noticed. "I was n-...not" I reply trying to hide my face turned red.

"Are you okay with ordering? And watching a movie? I'm sorry I have nothing else" she says to me. "Oh no it's okay don't worry I love it!" I answer sitting down on the sofa.
"So where is Jeff?" I ask. "I dropped her off at a friend's house for the evening " she says smiling.

"What do you want to watch ?" She asks me. "Maybe Grey's Anatomy? But I would like to see one of the seasons you are in " I say blushing.
"No problem Bambina, we can watch this" she responds with a soft smile.

She sits on the sofa with a blanket, the episode begins and I feel her gaze fall on me. "Bambina, you have goosebumps, are you cold? "I nod my head. She opens her arms for me to come near her. Sitting at the other end of the sofa I approach her and sit next to her. Seeing that I'm not getting closer, she takes my hand and pulls me into her arms, replacing the plaid on both of us.Our hands still together under the blanket, she breaks the contact when the delivery man knocks on the door. She gets up and goes to open the door to return with the meal.We pause the episode and eat while laughing at each other's jokes. After we have eaten I go back to the couch, Stefania following me closely.
My hand under the plaid I try to take her hand. And when she feels the touch of it she looks at me and plays with it slowly. Our hands are still seeking each other's contact. Stefania crash them together.Tracing small circles with her other hand on my arm. I feel my cheeks turn red and rest my head on her shoulder.
"Sei bellissima bambina "The fact that she speaks to me in Italian makes my head spin even though I never understand what she is saying.
"What did you say?" I ask laughing."I said you are beautiful bambina" she answers avoiding eyes contact. "You are too" I say trying to meet her gaze. When I finally get it I see tears rolling down her face.

"Are you okay? I ask concerned
"Yes, I'm okay thanks" she answers simply
"Stefania I can see that you are not well" I say wiping the tears from her face. "Such a beautiful face shouldn't have tears" I try to turn her face towards me.
"Danielle..." When our eyes meet again, I don't let her finish her sentence and crash our lips together.

Autor's note:
I'm sorry for late update but it was such a crazy week. I will try to update more often :)

Hope you liked it !