*3*

"Honey oh my god! Please be okay you'll be fine soon, oh my jake..." my mother cried
"Breathe slowly kid, hang in there we'll help you soon!" Nurses said running here and there.

The lights from the hospital was blinding my eyes. I could tell I barely made it to the hospital since I was laying on a hospital bed nurses gliding the bed through the hallways "Take him to the operation room! Hurry we don't have time he's losing to much blood!" A doctor yelled.

"JAKE HANG IN THERE FOR MOMMY!! YOULL BE OKAY.." The mother screamed and wailed falling on her knees seeing her son being taken to the operating room.

"Alright kid we'll put you to sleep for a while if you see a white light don't follow it you're not ready to die" the doctor calmy injected some General anesthesia.

"Hello Mrs.Shim.." a familiar voice said
"Heeseung! What happened to Jake why is he injured?!" She begged to know answers holding on to heeseung shirt.

"Well... Jake was going down the stairs and... he tripped on his shoe... and fell..." the boy fake cried hugging the mother tightly.
"My jakey poor baby..." crying into heeseungs shirt. Thoughts roaming her mind.

🌦🌦🌦🌦🌦🌦

"Guardians of shim jaeyoon?"
"Here right here!" The mother walked up toward the doctor.
"Is he okay? He is right...?"
"Ma'am I'm sorry to inform you but... Jake will be in a wheelchair for a time of ......
..5 years." the doctor said clutching his clipboard.

The mother stood there shocked once again screaming and crying her eyes out.
"No no NO! JAKE BABY NO!"
The doctor continued
" from his waist and down he got... paralyzed....though if he takes physical therapy he can recover much faster, if you'd like both of you guys can give him a visit he's been awake for some minutes now." Heeseung nodded taking the wailing mother to the room.

Seeing Jake paralyzed was haunting for heeseung he saw Jake so pale with puffy pink eyes and a stuffy nose. It made him feeling somewhat guilty and pityness for him.

"Oh my- jake my baby.." the mother cried giving jake a soft hug not wanting to hurt him more.
"H-hey m-mom" jake said with a raspy voice.
"Hey jake.." heeseung said giving him a soft smile.
"L-leave i-I w-wanna t-talk w-with m-my m-mom.." the boy said in a shakey voice.
Hesseung responded with an "okay" and left with heavy steps.

"What's wrong sweetie? Are you feeling okay? The mother asked sniffling a bit.
"H-h-heeseung" was all the younger boy could manage to say.
"Yes darling heeseung came to help you"
He shook his head.
"P-p-pushed" He whispered.

"Pushed? Who Pushed? Did some push you to fall down those stairs?!?! Who did it did you see?!?" She asked with big eyes forming more tears.
The boy simply nodded crying once again.
H-h-hees-eung" he yelled balling his eyes out.

"Heeseung Pushed you?!?!? How could he.. he's your boyfriend... that motherfxcker I'll end his life!" The mother outraged stood up going to the door.
"No, please stop!" The younger cried quickly writimg something on a piece of paper.
He handed it to her mother as she read "Please don't tell him he'll end up killing me.. Let's move somewhere else and say it's for therapy I want to escape him.." she looked up at him "are you sure?!?!? We could sue him for attempt of murder!" He handed her another note. "I found out he uses drugs to make him stronger on the ice for him to win.. if anyone finds out he'll kill us"
The mother simply nodded understanding why.

"B-before w-we m-m-move i-id like to t-talk w-with his b-brother.." jake whispered as his throat burned from screaming.
"Don't worry sweetie you'll talk with him tomorrow, get some rest for now you must be tired" she holded her sons hand giving him a tight squeeze.

"T-tomor-row.."

__________________________________________

I really hope you guys are liking the book! I'd be honored if you voted and commented! See ya later alligators!

~ciao!