*21*

Yeonjun...?

______________________
Sunghoons mother exited the hospital room to let sunghoon think about his future.
She smirked thinking about the plan.
She headed towards the bathroom as her phone rang.

"Hello? Oh they're there already? Good. Make sure they never want to see sunghoon again. Since of course sunghoon is all yours. You dated him first and you'll keep dating till the end of life... yes yes sunghoon read the note all we need if for you to show up and comfort him then he'll be wrapped around your finger...okay okay I'll call you later..bye"

"God they're so stupid. I'm so glad yeonjun wants him back. He's what's best for sunghoon.." she thought as she washed her hands.

________________________________
"Yeonjun...? I thought you m-moved.."

"In your dreams Jay. I just had to take care of a few problems... with heeseung."

"Heeseung? WAIT SO YOU WERE BEHIND ALL OF THIS YOU DRUGGED HEESEUNG FOR HIM TO ABUSE JAKE EVER SINCE THE INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED ON THE FIRST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL"

(Keep in mind that in there first year of high school jake and sunghoon did not know each other due to them never crossing paths. The present is there 3rd year of high school.)

•••Flashback•••

"Oh sorry! I'm in a bit of a hurry!" Jake said running around the hallways of his high school.
Maybe you were wondering why?
Well, jake so happened to forget about his soccer practice so he was running a bit late.

As he reaches the front doors he accidentally bumps into an elderly woman.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Let me help you" as he motioned himself to the road he saw a car coming in the way.

He becomes frozen as in shock since he doesn't know what to do.
And In one thin of light... there was blood everywhere.

"Mom..? MOM" An older boy runs towards the woman on the road.
"MOM PLEASE, PLEASE STAY WITH ME ILL CALL HELP JUST PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN" He cried. Trying to help with mother.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE! HURRY"
Jake still being in shock he falls on his knees.
"I-t was m-my f-fault..."
"WHAT? CALL AN AMBULANCE FOR GODS SAKE!"
"I-I p-pushed h-her..."
The boy turns to jake tears falling like a waterfall.

"WHY? WHY WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" He yelled.
"I-im s-sorry.."
Jake stood up and ran out of the campus thoughts running in his head.

●●end of flashback●●

"correct. That bitchy jake made my mother die. He pushed her into the road her she got run over... I still remember the rage I felt towards him... during those few months alone I felt horrible. but at the time I had no one to comfort me, sunghoon had broken up with me because he had to move and I couldn't stand the thought of sunghoon moving where jake had moved.. and look what happened now. They ended up together for a while but now.. he's MINE"

Yeonjun took out a gun pointing it to jake.
"Leave the Parks alone and I'll give you jake.."

"IT WASNT JAKES FAULT EVERYTHING WAS AN ACCIDENT LEAVE US ALL ALONE" Jay yelled.

"N-NO IT WAS HIS FAULT NOW LET ME HAVE SUNGHOON AND ILL LET JAKE FREE JUST DISSAPPEAR FROM OUR LIVES"

"jay... he's right... he could hurt jake! And we don't want him to get killed...just... let's avoid sunghoon.." jungwon cried as he stared at jay.

Jay couldn't leave sunghoon alone they've been friends for over years now but leaving sunghoon could manage to save jake..

"Fine. Return jake to us and you'll never see us again."
"Wise choice jay..." yeonjun freed jake making him fall on his knees.

"Jake!" Ni-ki exclaimed running towards him to help him up.
"Carry him to the car we'll stay in there till jay comes back" ni-ki said letting jungwon carry jake.

"sunghoon... please be okay"

_____________________________________________