*4*

The dreaded day arrived jake was going to tell heeseungs brother what really happened that night.

"No one's going to believe you jake shim... everyone saw me helping you, they'll never suspect me useless rat." Heeseung  pulled Jake's hair "next time I see you I won't hesitate to make your life a living hell" Heeseung whispered.

"Have fun in Australia babe~" was the last thing heeseung said until he left.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

"Im really sorry for what happened that night jake.. I hope you get better soon." Heeseung's brother said (I don't know his name so for now we'll call him heeseungs brother)

"Your b-brother did i-it..." He managed to say without his throat burning as much as before.
"What are you talking about? Heeseung did what?" The older boy asked setting the flowers aside.

"He m-made me f-fall that n-night.... he p-pushed me" Jake's vision got blurry himself knowing he was about to cry.
Heeseungs brother scoffed. "Do you really think I'd believe that? Heeseung would never do anything like that he's my brother I know him"

"Believe me! He pushed me down the stairs that night then acted like he didn't do anything!" Jake yelled tears coming down like a waterfall.
"No one would Believe you and your stupid lies. Your just a fake friend seeking for attention, I wasted my time coming here" the older replied taking the flowers and destroying them.

"I hope you rot in hell shim jaeyoon" He slapped jake really hard leaving a mark on his cheek then he left.

"Honey what happened why did he leave with anger in his face?" The mother asked walking in the room.
"M-mom... why does n-no one believe m-me?" Jake said more tears more coming down slowly.

"Oh honey... don't let them control your emotions, they're just to blind to know what's really happening.." she gave him a comforting hug. "C'mon I packed your belongings already they're in the car, all we need is you then we'll never return" jake nodded, knowing he was ready to escape the abuse he's been living through with heeseung.

With a broken heavy heart and the trauma he's been through they left.

___________________________________________