*12*

Jake POV

This just feels right. In a way my heart always beats differently for you. I may have caught feelings for you. I'm not sure why but as soon as soon as you kissed me my lips moved along with yours.
You backed away first feeling my cheeks heat up once again.

Ugh sunghoon you're making me crazy.

"I know this might be sudden for you since we barely met around some months ago but.. I really like you! maybe since day one I just knew you were the one for me. We vibed so well and become great friends but.. you always made me feel better at the end of the day. So I officially announce that.. I park sunghoon the handsome ice prince fell in love with the one and only jake shim" he said standing up in a funny position making Jake laugh.

"I think I like you too sunghoon" I opened my arms allowing him to hug me and spin me.
"I promise to love and take care of you forever" he patted Jake's head giving a nice kiss on his temple.
"Soo... shim jaeyoon... it would be an honor to be your boyfriend if you'd allow me to" He said bowing down like a prince.

"Of course I accept silly!"
The laughs of each other brightened up the mood forgetting that they were in a hospital.
"Let's get you out of here shall we?"The older boy asked picking Up his belongings.
"Yea let's get out of here it's not a very pleasant experience being here." Jake sat down in his wheelchair disconnecting the wires on his body.

They both got permission to leave the hospital since Jake recovered faster than expected.
"Can we go to your house? I think I'm ready to tell you about my past.." sunghoon looked down at Jake stopping in his tracks.
"Are you sure? We can always wait longer if you want" jake shook his head.
"No I think I'm ready"
Sunghoon continued walking with Jake giving him a peck on his forehead.

"Okay let's go"
_____________________________________________

Double update cause I felt bad for not updating in a while.
Also i had exams in the past week and failed my math one- oh well at least I tried! :DD

Ciao!

~had