*5*

"Honey we're here!" The mother said unloading Jake with his wheelchair.
Jake woke up, looking around as he remembered he used to play here all the time.

It was a nice neighborhood, green trees, a nice cool atmosphere and children playing around here and there.

Jake looked up to see their home, in his words it was comforting.
"Alright Jake I'll unload our belongings you can look around the neighborhood see if you can make friends okay?" She passed him his phone. "And if you ever need help call me".
"Yes mom I understand." He gave her an assuring smile and left.

As Jake was rolling his wheelchair around he saw how everyone was so cheerful;how he wished that he was like that.
Suddenly a boy with a skateboard caught his eye. He watched as he did tricks and landed perfectly each time.

"I used to do that..." jake whispered looking down to his legs.
"Why did this have to happen to me...why..?"  Soon enough Jake found himself crying.

"Uh excuse me.. are you okay..?" A voice asked, he looked up seeing the boy with his skateboard. "Uh yea.. yea I'm fine" he wiped away his tears giving him a small smile.

"Oh right! my name is Yang jungwon! But you can call me jungwon!"
"Ah right, my name is shim jaeyoon but you can call me jake"
"Pleasure to meet you jake!" Jungwon stook his hand out offering a handshake.

Jake returned the handshake feeling his warm hands.
"Uh jake are you new here? I've never seened you in this neighborhood.." the boy asked with a confused look.
"Well kinda...? I was born here but moved away when I was 8, now my family has returned.. our house is that one" jake pointed to their home.

"Ohh no wonder that house was empty! See me and my friends would normally hang out around here but we always saw that house empty and we always questioned who live there" jungwon giggled.

"Would you like to meet my friends jake?" He asked crouching to Jake's size.
"Uhm sure... if it's fine with you.." jake said touching his nape.

" mkay! Then let's go!" Jungwon strolled Jake's wheelchair to a nice elegant house.

"Here's my house! My friends normally hang here or at the school, I'm pretty sure they're in my room" the boy said taking him to his room

"Sunoo! Jay, ni-ki! Meet jake a friend of mine!"
"Hi jake! I'm sunoo!" A cute short boy said.
"I'm ni-ki!" Said a purple haired boy.
"I'm jay nice to meet you" said a boy dressed in black

"Hello everyone it's a pleasure to meet you all"
____________________________________________
Hey guys i hope you're enjoying the book!
Sunghoon will appear in the next chapter don't worry!

Love you all! <3
Have a great day,

~ bye bye!