*15*

The boys talked along the way feeling happy and nervous especially sunghoon.

After a while they made it to the arena were there was already participants getting ready or practicing for the big night.

"Sunghoon over here!" A man yelled waving his hand in the busy crowd.
"Ah its the old man - he's the coach" sunghoon said wheeling Jake to the locker room.
Jake laughed surprised by his comment. " I bet he's a wonderful coach then!".

"Sunghoon you almost didn't make it in time" He grunted.
"Sorry coach I had a bit of a problem back home" sunghoon replied.
"HEY YOU KNUCKLEHEADS YOU LEFT US BEHIND!!" A familiar voice yelled in the distance.

They turned around spotting jungwon, ni-ki, sunoo, and Jay.
Jake gasped. "JUNGWON! NI-KI! JAY! SUNOO!"
The boys ran towards the couple exhausted of all the running.

"YAH! YOU LEFT US ALL BEHIND!" Sunoo exclaimed.
"Ah sorry... we had a little accident and forgot about you guys" sunghoon said.

They all chuckled realizing how funny it was.
"Cmon go the seating area kiddos I gotta take sunghoon to get dressed"
"Okay, we'll see you out there sunghoon! Fighting!"

"Bye love I'll be going now" sunghoon bent down and kissed Jake's cheek.
"Byee! Remember don't get injured! I love you!"
"Love you too!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Well well jake.... we meet again... this time you got company..." the older boy smirked staring at the couple taking a picture of the scene.
"Guess someone different will get injured today jakey...".
_____________________________________________