*14*

The car ride was a bit noisy since sunghoon and Jake chatted all the way there to the airport.
They both got off, took there belongings and paid the taxi driver.

"Here we are jakey"
"Wow I haven't been here in months it changed!" Jake exclaimed making sunghoon giggle.
He pecked Jake's cheek making the boy red as a tomato.

"C'mon let's go" sunghoon wheels Jake down to the entrance of the airport feeling happy for once.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"Your face was hilarious when you realized that wasn't your seat number!" Jake laughed.
"Oh C'mon you would've had the same face if it were you!"

They talked and giggled all the way to their hotel room.

Sunghoon opened the door and placed Jake inside the room.
"Hey sunghoon?" Jake mumbled.
"Hm?" Sunghoon turned around looking at the direction of jake, realizing there was only one bed.

"It's fine you can have it I'll sleep on the couch" sunghoon replied unpacking his belongings.
"Well we've slept om the same bed before soo.. why can't we do it again?"
Jake rolled his way next to the bed.

"Well we could but only if you want too I don't wanna make you uncomfortable"
In his mind he was wishing Jake would say yes - reason? Because his touch made him so  happy.

"Y-yes please i'd like to s-sleep t-together again" the boy stuttered.
"Mkay let's head down to the arena so we could get our seats".

👻👻👻👻👻👻

"Ms. Shim?" A boy speaked.
"Oh hi dear! How can I help you?"
"Where is Jake and sunghoon? We were supposed to go to his tournament together" jungwon said.
"Yea but we can't find them anywhere!" Sunoo replied.

"Oh you didn't know? They left about an hour ago!"
The boys stared at each other in shock.
"They left us! Hmph that's meannn" ni-ki stated.
"Guess we'll have to go by ourselves then"

"I guess so but why didn't they tell us! We were so oblivious!" Sunoo whined.
"Y'know I'm glad they left by themselves. Or else we would've been third wheeling".
They laughed and agreed.

The boys left & went their ways to pack up for the trip.
____________________________________________

Hey guys! Just a couple of more chapters and I'm done with this story! Don't worry I'm making another one soon I still haven't gotten the title for it but it is indeed jakehoon again :)
Please tell if you want me to write a certain ship, I'll gladly do it for ya!

Anyways ciao!

Had~