Teaser Trailer: Toxic Love!

Hey guys! Ready for 2 new book series this week? The first on is this Snuffy x Male Reader with 25 chapters that I have planned for it! The other one you just gonna have to wait and see what it is gonna be! Anyways, before we start this book trailer here is some warning over time.

Warning: (+18 For Mature Audience, Proceed with notice)
Lewd Comments (No lemon)
Swearing/Profanity/Cursing
Offensive Comedy
Dark Humor
Toxic Love (Obviously)
And pretty much anything you can expect from a Snuffy stream!

With these notice in mind, just know you have been warned, now. Just play the song above and read the trailer and I'll talk to you all at the end!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

( Play Song Above )

The scene changes to Snuffy and (Y/N) playing Mario Kart together on stream with (Y/N) in last place with a blue shell and Snuffy in first place.

Snuffy: (Y/N) if you throw that you're a bitch!

(Y/N): Throwing it at one tho'! So who's the real bitch now!?

Snuffy: You won't! No balls!

(Y/N): Say less!

"I'm bad to the bone, ain't so sure of what you've been told, yeah mad, you a clone"

(Y/N) then throws the shell at Snuffy with the camera flipping over to another scene with Snuffy and (Y/N) in bed watching T.V. together but trying to kick each other off the bed as well.

(Y/N): This my bed! You ain't getting it!

Snuffy: Get your fatass off the bed!

(Y/N): Nah, Get YOUR fatass off the bed!

Snuffy: Make me!

"Sussy boy don't even got a sound of his own, I'm a dad, you're disowned, I'm a fire hazard making hits from my home"

Snuffy finally was able to win the bed war and kicked (Y/N) off the bed with the camera following him to the floor for the scene to change to Snuffy and (Y/N) streaming together again with the screen showing the title card of the book "Toxic Love" and zooms out.

"I'm a tad, bit broke, baby no money means baby no stones.."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
And scene, hope you enjoyed the short trailer! I tried to find a song that matched their type of relationship they will be having in this book and this is the closest thing I could find with the music I know myself. Anyways, hope you read the warnings and ready for what this new series is about to bring to the table, and I'll talk to you all later!

This is Juni, Signing Out!

431 Words...