Chapter 5: Shake That A**!

Hey guys! Ready for the next chapter? In this chapter they will start to develop feelings for one another, BUTTTT during this chapter they'll go to a dance party and get wasted, i hope you enjoy this chapter and ill talk to you all at the end!

And also the (x2) means its repeated twice just to let the one who dont know knows.
-----------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

It was early morning, both (Y/N) and Snuffy were up watching Cartoons together on the couch as Spongebob Squarepants was playing on the TV.

(Y/N): Yo, Dickhead?

Snuffy: What do you want Headass?

(Y/N): There's a club not to far from here, you tryna' go the club tonight and fuck around?

Snuffy: Don't you already be fucking around with me with that Ass mousepad of me you got at your setup?

(Y/N): Listen, that ass is comfortable, and im just tryna party with you since you're lowkey kind of a party type of girl.

Snuffy: I guess man... Better not do some weird shit tho' fuckface.

(Y/N): Like if I can be more weird as fuck then you, thats funny.

Snuffy: Yea, i know how you can be (Y/N). Especially that one time when yo-

As Snuffy was in the middle of talking, a pillow gets thrown at her face by (Y/N), cutting her off.

(Y/N): Shut the fuck up, Headass! We dont speak about that moment!

Snuffy: Damn, alright! Chill!

As they both start to calm down, silence was brought up into the air for awhile, then (Y/N) broke the silence.

(Y/N): So, we going or not?

Snuffy: I guess, alright im down.

(Y/N): Bet, say less.

Snuffy: Less.

(Y/N): Ayo, shut the fuck up.

-----------------------------------------------------------
                       ( TIME SKIP )
-----------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV ) ( Play The Party Song Above ) ( Also 18+ Lewd dancing but no lemon still! )

The scene then suddenly changes to a montage of (Y/N) and Snuffy at the bar drinking shots after shots non-stop, getting very drunk. Then (Y/N) noticed his favorite party song is playing right now.

(Y/N): Oh shit! This is my Jam! Snuffy lets go!

Snuffy: Fuck yeah~!

As they start making there way to the floor, they then start to dance against each other as Snuffy is moving her hips seductively towards (Y/N).

"I was like,"good gracious, ass bodacious, flirtacious, tryna' show patience~!" I am looking the right time to shoot my steam."

Snuffy: Imma' show you a good time tonight (Y/N)~~....

(Y/N): Oh really~?

Snuffy then turns her back on (Y/N) as he holds her from behind around her waist as she continues to dance and moves seductively against (Y/N) as he also does the same.

"Looking for the right time to flash them keys, then um.. im leavin'! Please believe in me and the rest of my heathens, check it got locked at the top of four seasons penthouses, roof top, bird house feedin'!"

(Y/N): You know we probably might not remember all of this after tonight, right~?

Snuffy: That's the best part, (Y/N)~...

(Y/N): I know, im just sayin'~

(Y/N) says as he leans forward to kiss Snuffy on the lips and Snuffy pulls her head down to reach (Y/N)'s lips as she was facing the opposite direction. (Y/N) and Snuffy are now in a full make-out session.

"No deceiving, nothin' up my sleeves, no teasin', I need you too-get up on the dance floor, give that man what he's asking for! 'Cause i feel like bustin' loose, and i feel like touchin' you! And nobody can stop the juice, so baby tell me whats the use~?"

Snuffy and (Y/N) then pulls away from each other needing to take a breather.  If there gonna be able to remember one thing this whole night, it will definitely be the kiss as its hard to forget. Snuffy then, getting a little excited as she shakes her behind against (Y/N) with the beat/the song.

(Y/N): If there's one thing im gonna remember its gonna be this~

Snuffy: Better not remember it, or I'll beat your ass~.

(Y/N): No promises~

"It's getting hot in herre, so hot! So take off all your clothes! (I am, getting so hot, i wanna take my clothes off~!)" (x2)

( Let the song play out )

-----------------------------------------------------------
                        ( TIME SKIP )
-----------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

Hours have passed and they're now back home, as they took a cab home since they were to wasted too head back home on their own.

As soon as they got home though, they flopped on top of each other on the couch and started cuddling each other.

Snuffy: GoodNight, (Y/N)~~~....

(Y/N): GoodNight to you too Snuffy~..

-----------------------------------------------------------
And scene! I hope you enjoyed this chapter as I made it a little longer than usual! If you like long chapters like these let me know so I could try my best to make them longer! Anyways, I hope you have enjoyed the story and o hope you all have an amazing day!

This Is Juni, Signing Out!

861 Words...