Chapter 1: Roommate Snuffy

Hey guys sorry for the delay! But I hope you ready for the first Chapter of "Toxic Love!". There will be very slow updates at the moment through across all my books, but that won't mean that I'm quitting on writing tho'. Anyways, hope you enjoy this first chapter of "Toxic Love!" and I'll talk to you all later!
-----------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

It was early afternoon, and (Y/N) was still asleep. But unfortunately bad news for him, because Snuffy was already up with a two air horn right next to his ear. Snuffy giggles softly and looks at the camera.

Snuffy: Watch this~

Snuffy looks back at (Y/N) and with out hesitation, Snuffy uses both air horns, scaring (Y/N) in the process and falling off the bed.

(Y/N): AWWW FUCK, MY BACK!

Snuffy: That's what you get for sleeping longer than usual dumb bitch!

This is Snuffy and (Y/N), it may look like they hate each other with a passion. But technically, it's the opposite. There super close friends and love each other a lot, but the story of their lives will soon evolve into something more than just being "Super Close Friends".

(Y/N): You didn't have to make me partially deaf in the process dumb bitch!

Snuffy: Its part of the ritual!

(Y/N): What ritual?!

Snuffy: The wake up ritual!

(Y/N): WHEN THE FUCK WAS THAT A RITUAL!?

Snuffy: Since now dumb bitch!!

(Y/N): I can't stand you some times..

Snuffy: Still love me tho'.

As (Y/N) and Snuffy continues to argue and make fun of each other. Things finally calmed down and (Y/N) got ready for the day and streamed with Snuffy playing different type of games.
-----------------------------------------------------------
                         (TIME SKIP)
-----------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

It was soon midnight, Snuffy and (Y/N) finally decided to go to bed but not without a bit of going back and forward again. Snuffy decided to mess with (Y/N) again while he was trying to get comfortable in bed by jumping on top of him.

(Y/N): Can you get of me please!?

Snuffy: Make me fuck nugget!

(Y/N): The hell is a "fuck nugget"?

Snuffy: You!

(Y/N): Alright, that's it.

As soon as (Y/N) said that, he kicked snuffy off of his bed and to her own side of the room.

Snuffy: Hey you can't hit women!

(Y/N): Equal right is Equal fights! These hands are rated E for everyone headass!

Snuffy: Imma get you next time!

After awhile, Snuffy finally decided to head to sleep and the same with (Y/N) getting ready for another chaotic day with Snuffy.

-----------------------------------------------------------
And scene! Hope you enjoyed the very first chapter for "Toxic Love!" More will be on the way soon so be ready and tuned in for any updates on the book! Anyways, once again, I hope you enjoyed and I'll talk to you all later!

This is Juni, Signing Out!

495 Words...