Chapter 16

Your POV

We landed back in the Library. The six of us stumbled out and landed on our faces except for Pop who was used to this kind of transportation.
     "Ugggh... are we there yet...?" I groggily ask.
"Y/n!"
I look up and immediately my head feels better. Ulric!
     I stand up as he brings me into his arms, "I'm so glad your back.... Are you alright?"
"Yeah I'm good. It was actually kinda fun!" I said smiling.
     Pop hadn't noticed Ulric back when he first came, so he was definitely frightened to see a servant of Nogo when he returned, "A-A servant of the Evil Emperor? Here? W-What is the meaning of this...?"
April sighed, "Oh don't worry about him. He's no longer a threat."
"Yeah, he and y/n are a thing now. Ulric's in love with her so... he's been tagging along with us. Trust us though, we already made sure he didn't have ulterior motives." Kelsey added.
Emily went and took the healing elixir over to Candy and helped her swallow it.
Slowly, the black cracks on her arms and legs began to heal themselves.
Pop hopped over to his sister, "Candy? Candy, are you alright?"
"Ugh... Pop? Big brother?" Candy's eyes opened slowly.
"Heyy, welcome back, Candy! Feeling any better?" Kelsey said.
"Everyone's still here! Yeah, I'm feeling much better!" Candy said happily.
Emily smiled, "I'm so happy!"
Pop stood up and cleared his throat, "Alright then... I'm sorry we can't continue this moment but we need to make our way to the Shadow Realm..."
"I can take us there," Ulric stepped up. "I can teleport so it'll make this whole thing easier."
I nod, "Yeah and I've sorta got the hang of it too. Ulric and I can take everyone."
     Kelsey stepped forward, "Alright everyone! Let's make a circle and hold hands!"
    It was pretty awkward having to hold hands in a circle with Ulric. I held his right hand, and he tried to offer April his left. She simply raised an eyebrow and firmly put her hand on his shoulder. 
     "Alright, let's get my Glitter Pact back!" I said.
     "To battle!" Kelsey said, referring to how we would have to destroy the Wheel of Doom.
     I looked at Ulric with a determined smirk, Let's do this.
     With that, Ulric and I teleported the group to the Shadow Realm.