Chapter 2

Ulric's POV

"Rascal, this better be important, I don't like being woken up from my naps..." I said as I walked up to Rascal.
"Oh it is important, trust me..." he said, his hand on his chin.
"Well, get with it, I have more important things to do," I said impatiently.
"More important then defeating the Glitter Force?" He said, squinting his eyes.
I growled, "You have my attention..."
"It seems that there is a new member of the Glitter Force, Glitter Soul. She is supposedly the most powerful one of the bunch. She would be useful if we managed to capture her and make her join us. She hasn't been a member for that long, so if we can convince her..."
"And you want me to do it?" I asked.
"Is there a problem with that?" Rascal sneered.
     "Of course there isn't!" I said loudly.
     "Good, now go get her."
     I nodded, and left.

Your POV

     I was by myself walking through the park. There had been a change of plans because April was needed to care for one of her sick siblings, so we all decided to go home.
     I closed my eyes and let the breeze run through my hair, when it stopped I opened my eyes to see that everything had gone dark! I dropped my notebook that I was carrying and looked around to see which one of those goons had come now. I had only faced Brooha and Brute, and seen Rascal once. The girls had told me about the wolf named Ulric whom I haven't faced before.
     I ran around the park until I saw what looked exactly like the girls' description of Ulric. He was hovering several feet off the ground collecting negative energy in his book.
     I ran up behind him and shouted, "Hey! What do you think you're doing?"
     The wolf turned and looked at me and I froze. I don't know why but I just froze.
     He sneered, "You must be Glitter Soul.... I don't believe we've met before, I'm Ulric."
     "I-I know who you are! The others told me about you." I said shakily.
     "Nervous, are we? Well, no worries, I'm not here to fight you..." he said.
     I was shocked. Why would he not be here to fight me?
      "W... Why? If you're not here to fight me then what are you here for?"
      "You" he said flying towards me.
     The last thing I saw was his fist coming towards me.

Ulric's POV

     "Well that was easy..."
     I picked her up and began to hover away.
     "Hey! Where do you think you're going with her!"
     Really? These girls again?
     I turned and saw the glitter force standing behind me.
     "By the time you have finished changing into your 'superhero forms' I'll already be gone!" I sneered.
     "It's still worth a shot!" Glitter Lucky said. They all pulled out their Glitter pacts.
     "It's a shot you're going to miss!" I said, and teleported away.