Chapter 1

Your POV

I was walking along with my friends Emily, Kelsey, Lily, April, and Chloe. It was the weekend and we were enjoying the spring air.
     "I'm hungry, can we get pizza?" Candy the pixie asked.
     Emily laughed, "it seems to me you're always hungry, Candy!"
     The pixie grumbled, "I guess, but I didn't eat any breakfast!"
     "Alright, alright, lets go," Emily said.

    The seven of us headed off towards the pizza place. After we ate we decided to go over to Emily's house.
     "You all ready to watch me slam the next volleyball game to the ground?" Kelsey said bringing her fist down.
     April laughed, "Always and forever, Kels! But I'm most excited to win the next soccer tournament."
     "I'm mostly going to spend most of the time drawing when I'm not with you guys," Lily said hugging her sketchbook.
     "I'm going to sharpen my archery skills in my free time," Chloe said.
    "And of course, as we always do, Candy and I are going to watch a movie together this weekend!" Emily said patting Candy's head.
     "What about you, Y/n, what are you going to do?" April asked.
     I thought about it and said, "I'm most likely to practice my writing skills and jot down some more story ideas."
     "Hey, you and Lily should team up! You guys can come up with a story idea, then you can do the writing and Lily can do the drawing!" Emily said.
     "That's a great idea!" Chloe said.
     I smiled and turned to Lily, "If it's ok with you, maybe we can go to your house sometime."
     Lily grinned and nodded her head. While the others continued talking, I looked around the area we were in. I loved to look around and eavesdrop for story inspiration. It truly is everywhere, you just need to have the right close attention to catch it.
    I smiled and closed my eyes, "This day really can't get any better..."