Chapter 19

Third Person POV

     It looked like Rascal would make it to the Pact first until Lily, who was suited up, dove in and snatched up my Glitter Pact just before Rascal's card hit.
     "Yay, I did it I did it!!" She cheered as she held it up.
     "Peace! Get that thing to y/n, quick!" April shouted.
     Lily continued running, frightened now that she was the one being targeted by Rascal.
     'I can do this. I can get this Pact to y/n!' She gave herself a reassuring pep talk as she made her way over to y/n.

     Your POV

     "Hurry, Lily!" I yelled as I began flying over to her.
She let out a Yelp as Rascal threw more cards, this time directly at Lily.
Lily was just about a couple of meters away from me, but Rascal was gaining on her. Ulric was beginning to have trouble holding him back.
"Lily!!! Throw it!!!" April shouted at her.
Tears were pricking at her eyes as she threw the Pact to me. I lunged foreword and just barely caught my Glitter Pact.
"Yes!" I said as I held it in my hands.
"Now, y/n! Transform!" Kelsey shouted.
"We'll buy you some time!" Chloe added.
I nodded firmly at them as I activated my Pact.
"Alright! At last! Glitter Force makeover!" I said.
I had done this once or twice before, but if you ask me this transformation process never gets old. (I just wish it were quicker.)
"Glitter Puff! Applies shades of power!" I say.
I begin to put on my gear, "Glitter bands! Glitter boots!"
My hair transformed to into a more elaborate style. Then I stand up and say my catchphrase:
"A strength that comes in many forms! I'm Glitter Soul!" I say confidently.
Completely suited up in my purple Glitter Force outfit, I run over to the other girls.
I looked up at Rascal, who was gritting his teeth.
     I jumped up and began to rush at him, preparing an attempt to kick him. He blocked me by enlarging one of his magic cards.
"Grr! KELSEY!! LILY!! GO DESTROY IT!!" I scream as I draw back for another attack.
The two of them gasp and look at each other. Kelsey narrows her eyes in determination and looks at Lily.
"H-Huh?" Lily nervously stutters.
"Come on!!!" Kelsey grabs her hand and starts running in a different direction, away from the battlefield.
Those two need to prioritize The Wheel of Doom while I hold back Rascal with Ulric! I think. Kelsey will know what I was talking about. I trust her.
"What's this?"
Emily, April, Chloe, and I look over at the new voice.
"Huh? How'd this happen?"
A third voice.
Brute and Brooha had at last been alerted from all the commotion it seemed.
Ulric growled at the sight of them.
Chloe stepped up with Emily, "You and Ulric should take care of Rascal! Leave these two to us!"
"Yeah! You take that crazy clown down, y/n! You can count on us!" Emily says.
April nodded firmly, "Mhm! I'll hang back with you to help cover!"
"Thank you, guys!" I say as I hold back another one of Rascal's attacks.
As the two girls run off to begin their own battles, I cover them from an attempt made by Rascal to stop them.
"Stay within your own fight, meanie!" I shout.
"It seems I don't have a choice, Glitter Soul!" He sneers.
Ulric flies over to my side as we get ready for the real battle to begin. April stays behind us to watch for any stray attacks that might be a danger to either us or the two pixies.
All the cards have been laid out in this game. Let's hope we can last till the end. Let's go, everyone!!!

A/N: I cannot express how sorry I am in regards to updates! School's started and I'm going to be very preoccupied and updates are probably going to be one of my last priorities. Unfortunately I'm going to have to say that updates will be very slow. I'll still try to update nonetheless. Love y'all! And thank you so much for waiting. TwT