2 (u n e d i t e d)

M I C K E Y

"Welcome to Tony's what can I get you?" I looked up at the customers face she pulled up her shades to examine the order board above my head.

"Yeah." She looked down at me. "Can I get a medium sized pizza with a bag of cheesy bread sticks and a large Sprite please?" She smiled as she pulled out her wallet.

"That'll be $11.51." She pulls out the money with exact Change and I give her a receipt "Thanks" she walks away and waits for her food.

"Hey! I don't pay you to just stand there and stare." I turn around to see vann standing there with an amused look in his eyes. Not to brag or anything but I have the best manger ever.

"When you really think about it vann I truly don't get paid enough for this."I let out a small laugh.

"Whatever , I need you to take table 15" he said nonchalantly as if it were nothing. If your probably wonder table 15 is where all the high school players currently  sit, and you've gotta have it all to sit there im talking cars,mansions and Money. So much money their little puppies have their own car.

     Now let's be honest  it's been about a month sense the dumb nut hit me with his Glorious Oh So Glamorous car, and right about now makes me wanna hate every single one of those prep bastards. It makes my head ache just thinking about it.Ugh!

"Hello!MICKEY!"Vann waved his large hand in my face "will ya hurry up Mick we close soon. Please take the damn table." He walked back behind the counter mumbling something.

I pulled up the caurage to slowly walk to the table.

"Hey welcome to Tony's what can I get you guys today" I put on the fakest smile I could and looked up to see a table full of no brained jocks. I take out my notepad and a pen to write the order down.

"Um... id like a-" The guy with brow hair looked up at me grinning."Damn girl! have you been eating Lucky Charms? because you're looking magically delicious!" The rest of the guys started laughing at his stupid joke.

You know I officially hate these guys.

Finally It took about 5 minutes for them to sobbered up from laughing.

"Are y'all gonna give your order or not. I don't have all day!" I was getting real pissed off.

"Oh this ones spicy. I like." Brown haired boy throw me a wink. "Anyway I'll have a two slices of pepperoni pizza and a large Pepsi" he smirked.

"Yeah I'll have the same" I looked to the blonde haired boy said.

"Yeah. Me too"I didn't even bother to look at the other one, just simply walked back behind the counter. I was set up. I'm gonna kill Vann.

"I hate you, right now vann!" I slapped him with my notepad a couple of times.

"Wait Mick! I sorry....but your face when he said that pick up line was hilarious." he face burned bright red trying to hold back laughter.

"You were Watching. Vann that's not funny!"I hit him again.

"Ouch! Mickey stop!I won't laugh anymore." He turns around and gives the lady from earlier her Order. "Come again " the lady just nodded her head and walked out.

"You'll be Okay Mick we close in like 45 minutes you can handle it girl."he walked towards the back."I'll be back in a few, im gonna go fix this order up."

I looked around to see if anyone else needed anything. soon enough Vann came back with a tray full of food and drinks and handed it to me "Here ya go. Now go get it over with" he started chuckling again.

I headed to the table again and stood right in front of the same three guys as earlier. I placed thier order on the table.

The browned haired guy looked up at me smiling " Excuse me are you hiring? I heard you have an opening you need filled" he started laughing along with the rest of the morons.

   I just stood there and waited for them to stop laughing again. I hear a familiar clearing of the throat that kind throws me off a little, I slightly tilted my head to the right and saw that devil himself. What am I supposed to do now!?!.

He took his seat "So what are we laughing at? " He looked at their faces then up to mine, then turned his gaze somewhere else for a moment he took a double take but I doubt he even recognized me. I mean the least he could do remember me, he practically has me terrified of cars now, no Thanks to him I stayed in the hospital for like a week and a half.

"--ou gonna take my order or just stare at me" he had one if his eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, Is there anything I can get you tonight?" I looked down at him while he bats his long eyelashes at the menu he's holding.

⚠still needs a bit of editing but I cleaned it up a bit, for ya.⚠