3

J A C K X O N

She looks so familiar.

"Jackxon, get your head out of your ass and listen up" I turn my attention to my friend Leo"so I heard this year baseball team is gonna be 'IT'. We have a new coach and everything. "

"I'm ready for the new season too. You know cause Im a beast at center field."I knew I was bragging but at this point I was to lazy to really care.

"Oh, whatever James one day someone's gonna knock you off center field"Braxton chimed in.

Yeah I get it, I'm a pain in the ass when it comes to baseball but that's still no reason to insult me like that.

"Come on Braxton don't be so jealous" I fiddled with the menu.

"Jackxon your such a childish asshole, you know that right!?" Lance chuckled looking at me.

OUCH! That actually almost hurt.

A while later the waitress came back with my food, I suddenly remembered where I knew her from the accident. She laid my food in front of me.

"Can I get you guys anything else?" She looked around the table avoiding my gaze, meanwhile Leo was the first to speak up."um. Yeah one more thing." He smirked.

She pulled out a notepad and pen."and what would that be?"

"Your number " Leo looked up at her as the frown on her face deepened.

"Sorry, but I don't believe that's on the menu" she rolled her eyes and starting walking away. And we burst into laughter.

"Smooth Leo, Really Smooth." Lance patted Leo's head.
..
M I C K E Y

After 45 minutes of beautiful torture, I pushed the door close and lock it, making sure its really closed by pulling on it a little.

Im  heading home for tonight. I heard foot steps behind me so I turn my head a little, in the corner of my eye I see a built figure jumping out at me. I let out I high pitched scream only to have hands cover my mouth.

"Calm. Down girlie it's just me" I turned around to see Jackxon towering over me.

"WHAT THE HECK JACKXON! WHY WOULD YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT?" I fit him upside his meat head a couple of times.

He rubbed his ear giving me an aggravated look.

"I was out here to apologize... AGAIN. I mean aren't you happy to see?" He flashed me a prize winners smile, well Im not gonna deny that he's cute because it's true the guy is just unbelievably GORGEOUS! But I don't care.

"No, now if you'll excuse me..." I walked pass him, hoping he'd stop following me like a lost puppy dog, But obviously that wasn't gonna happen. Jackxon walked along with me putting his arm over my shoulder. Ugh.

"Not so fast Girlie, we seem to have a lot of things to talk about" he squeezed me tight under his arm making it hard for me to free myself from his grip.

"Look." I turn to face him " your forgiven. Okay? Now run along" I push him away from me to continue my walk.

ALONE.

"Oh come on why are you so stubborn, huh? I know your being sarcastic " He looked mad but I don't understand why. He has no right to be mad at me but I have every right to be mad at him.

"Because you walk around here like you own everyone and everything. What your not getting is that your not the king of the world." I feel my face heat up.

"And what your not getting is the theory of forgiving and forgetting.Okay, I said sorry, get over it. Or do I need to push you off your high horse." he smirked down at me.

"Whatever." Ugh. Theres no way to get it through his head that what he did was wrong and I feel sorry for him because one day he's gonna get a wake up call hopefully he'll answer it.

"Is this how you solve all your problems?" He combed his thick brown hair back with his fingers. "I notice you run away a lot. "

"I don't care what you've been noticing. Okay? I just want to go home. I've been working all day and I don't want talk to you."I walked away from him.

Do I really run away from my problems? Ugh. Now he's got me thinking.

" at least let me give you a ride!" He shouted. I hadn't realised I was practical running from him. It's really cute how he thinks I'm getting in a car with him.

"Are you fucking serious?" I gave him a stern yet awed look."You must be joking right?!"

"No." He muttered with a confused expression on his face.

"Your absolutely crazy if you think I'm getting in a car with you!" I turnt around then continued to walk...and he followed.

"Okay!"he grabbed my hand and started swinging my arm" i guess we're walking home together Dollface" he smirked at me.

"No! WE'RE NOT! NOW GET LOST!" I could feel my face turning bright red its burning up from hatred and aggravation.

"Sense you asked to nicely i'll go but don't miss me too much while I'm gone. Okay?" He pinched my nose and walked back to his car.

I could finally breathe again thank the lord. I'm so sick and tired of these little encounters with Jackxon. I wonder what he wants? Hopefully that'll be the last time I'll have to talk to him ever.

Now back to the task at hand...home.