1

J A C K X O N

"but why? what did i do? I-im sorry Jaaackxon, i'll change. I promise.I thought you said you loved me."she was crying and whining.

I hate when they cry it just makes them seem more desperate, and this slut must be hearing things because never have I ever told her I loved her do I seem like the type of guy who says that corny sh!t?.

"I'm sorry I'm just not willing to be in a relationship right now."I said zipping my pants up and slipped on my shirt over my head . "Don't cry Becca its for the best baby." She started crying harder and now's my chance to get out of here.

when I got into the hall there was this weight I felt lift from my shoulders.Yes,I know what I did was wrong and yes I did leave her crying but she should have known I wasn't gonna stay, like she was any different from my average Friday Night booty call. she should be honored i even gave her some, let's all face it she was an easy fuck and honestly Im not supposed to feel sorry for sluts

I mean they want me and I want them for completely different reason. if I where a girl I would want me too. Im a really hot blonde with amazing blue - green eyes and rock hard AB's. Im sexy so whats not to like.Im also a hit and quit it type of guy.

Chicks will do any and everything to keep me as boyfriend ... or whatever that means.Girls think they can change me too it's starting to get real annoying.

I made my way to my car -which is by the way the only thing in my life that ever and will ever matter to me- I pulling out my keys, hoped in my car and drove as far away from that love struck bitch as possible.

Hear my phone vibrate.I grabbed the phone.It's a text from my mom.She asked where I was, and trust me I'm not about to tell my mom I was doing the do with the schools number one hoe...I don't even wanna know what she would say about that.

⚠(I know Cliche)⚠