7

J A C K X O N

I pushed up against her and carefully kissed her lips. Wrapping my arms fully around here like I saw in one of those tumblr pictures. Yeah the kids seemed typical and one sided. Running my fingers through her hair and it was public passion there for everyone knew what was mine. It's my claim. As soon as I released her lips, I stared into her eyes. Her eyes widen in shock and her cheeks glowed pink in embarrassment. I knew i won her over, for you know the bet. When I called her last night was just to see if it was the right number, I had plans for her.

Step 1: make everyone think I'm in desperation for her love and attention.

Lucky I could check that off my list of winning the bet, just because everyone thinks she my girl doesn't mean I win the bet was that she has to love back even if our 'relationship' is one sided. It's a little play on the words 'love'

IT hurts just to think about... love it's like someone stabbing me in my gut. That's a word I'm probably gonna have to get used to.

"This I'd just perfect, my life is over." Mickey muttered almost as if she was stressed. That makes the two of us, she acts like I'm actually interested in her. Maybe just maybe I'm starting to believe it myself like 35% chance.

"Are you okay babe?" I hid my head in her neck, like all the guys in the tumblr pictures do and quit satisfying if I do say so myself.

She shivered away from me in disgust and walked quickly out the crowded cafeteria.

"Dude, that'd cheating and way unfair." Leo slapped his hand on my shoulder.

"Who died and made you king of fuckery? Since when do our bets have rules? Your just mad cause your a little behind on your game. Give up yet?" I laughed and sat at the usual lunch table, after me and Mick's little lip lock that cafeteria went back to usual.

"I agree with Leo, we don't stand a chance. But your not the only one with tricks up your selves Jack." He smirked and to a bite of the schools mystery meat sandwich.

"Mickey's not gonna give you the time of day. She doesn't even know you exist. Maybe you should forfeit this one Brax, your background with her isn't looking so good." I scrolled through my contacts.

"Says the guy who ran her over with your car!" Brax threw what I assumed was a fry at me.

"Don't  hate me cause you ain't me bro." I winked at him

"Yeah, whatever."

Lunch turned into a big argument about whose gonna win this nutorious bet, I honestly felt bad for her but I know she's most likely a virgin and her first time will be with one of the three of us, she'll be stripped of her innocence by one 'horny hump dog' her words not mine.

Back to the task at hand.

Step 2: make her believe I'm in desperation for her love and attention.

This should be really easy just do what any average teenage boy would do if they actually like I girl. Which I have completely no idea about.

I walked into chemistry and sat right next to her, she was doing last night's homework. She crunched her nose not even noticing my presence.

"I could help you." I offered. Exactly how I did last night, I heard her friend viny, Vincent, Vin or what ever his name was say something about it yesterday to Leo for some reason. So I used it to my advantage and I may have rode pass her house and saw her room but that isn't the point. The point is she needs me.

"No, thanks you've done enough." She turned leave her hair to cover her face from me.

"Oh come on I'll even apologize babe, I'm really sorry. I just felt like I had to be with you, I mean I've liked you for a while now." I lied right through my teeth.

She just ignored me and that bothers...so much. No one ignores me. I'm Jackxon Reed for goodness sacks. That just gives me another reason to pursue her I could earn a little respect as well.

"Come on, Mickey Mouse don't be like this at least give me a chance? I'll do anything." I pulled out my old puppy dog eyes and my award winning smile.

"Just go away."

Go away?

"No." How could she say such a stupid question." I'm not leaving your side until you agree to date me and give me a fair shot."

"It's funny that you actually think I stand a chance. You've ran me over, ruin public school for me and now probably ruined Vann and I's friendship forever. I think I deserve a break from you destroying my life."

"You don't think I feel guilty enough, and like I said earlier I'm not leaving your side until I'm forgiven and you give me a chance." I almost choked on my words, why am I even trying this hard she's not even my type but I'm her's right? In all the movies the bad boy always gets the girl no matter how stubborn she is...no that I read those types of books. Back to my point why is she playing so hard to get?

I know she wants me, I can feel her tension and how her heart beats fast when I'm close to her. She can't hide the fact that I'm what she wants and since her little Fag of a friend left her, I'm all she has. I'm the only who she thinks cares about her stupid feeling.

"You literally have nothing to lose, from the looks of you friend in the cafeteria there trouble in paradise. So if you want go through the rest of the year alone, I'd take my offer. I mean it won't hurt just to try and get along anyway we're on the same baseball team."

She just grunted and lacings her fingers in her hair, give it a yank. I got her hooked.

"Ugh. Fine what every you say, just get away from me!"

"Anything you say princess." I kissed her cheek, watching her blush and I grabbed my things and move seats before she changed her mind.

I knew she would give into me they always do.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (AN:/ I KNOW GUYS A LOT OF TYPOS) So yeah, hey guys late update. I know but think in the nice update gonna be more eventful than this. Don't forget to comment and vote your opinions and thoughts. And I'd like to thank the reads of are really sticking it out with my unregulated updates. You GUYS I GOT 51 READS On my last update AND I'm SUPER EXCITED ABOUT IT I know it's not much but it brings a smile to my face every time I get a another read so yeah. Stay toned you guys more drama will be unveiled in upcoming updates. Have a wonderful day and thnx for taking the time... your time to actually read my story!
-xxhey-princessxx

1216 words yay!