Chapter 18

Oh for the love of god someone turn off the world. My head is fucking pounding. I groan and roll over in bed. I know it's not possible but someone murder the sun please. I can't even open my eyes right now.

"Fuck me." I whine sitting up. Finally opening my eyes I look around my room. My clothes are all over the place.

I hate drunk Sage. That bitch makes my life harder. She couldn't have just tossed the clothes in the hamper?? Asshole.

I flip back on the bed and groan holding my head. I need water. And drugs. And fuck a magic rock. I'll ask Kira which one will help. I roll over and pat around for my phone.

Fuck where is it! Did I plug it in last night?

It's out in the living room. I groan and pick up a pillow and cover my face.

I scream softly into it. You know who else is in the living room. Louis.

"Sage you fucking dumbass. You kissed him?! Why did you think that was a good idea? What is wrong with you?! Now we have to deal with that mess. I'm never drinking again... well that's a lie but still." I mumble into the pillow.

I hear a knock on my door and jump softly. Fuck. Why is he awake? I scream silently. I didn't want to deal with him right now!

"Princess?" He says through the door.

"Uh- yeah. You can come in!" I yell fixing my hair back up into a ponytail.

"Um- no I can't. I locked the door last night." Louis says.

He really locked it? Huh. Okay. Well now I have to get up. I quickly hop out of bed and open the door.

While I'm up might as well pick up. I walk around picking up my clothes.

"How are you feeling?" Louis asks.

I look up and give him a glare, "I want to die. My head hurts. My room is a mess cause drunk Sage is an asshole."

"She's not that bad. Cut her some slack, she had a rough night." He laughs.

"How are you not hungover? This isn't fair." I whine. Tossing the clothes into the hamper.

"I woke up with a headache but it's pretty much gone now." He says shrugging his shoulders.

"I'm surprised you stuck around. Have you seen my phone?" I ask, rubbing my head with the hell of my palm. "I need to figure out what magic rock will help me."

"Magic rock?" Louis laughs and shakes his head, "Do you mean a crystal?"

"Yes. Obviously."

"Amethyst is what you want. Also I stuck around because we're getting breakfast. Remember?"

"I remember a lot more than I want to. We should probably talk about ... you know. Me kissing you..." I say sitting on my bed. I wonder how he knows what crystal will help. I think Kira gave me an amethyst. I'll put that in my pocket today.

"I don't know what you're talking about Princess. All that happened last night is we drank, watched a shit movie, talked and then went to bed." Louis says giving me a wink.

"You don't want to discuss... anything." I ask looking at him confused. "You don't expect... anything?"

"As far as I'm concerned there's nothing to discuss. I don't expect anything. We're good." Louis says with a smile.

"Oh okay. Well I'm sorry still. I shouldn't have done that. I don't know why I did it. I just-" I start.

"Princess, you don't have to explain anything. I understand, like I told you last night you had a very emotional day. I just happened to be there. It makes sense why you did it. That's also why I didn't let it go further." Louis says stepping closer to me.