Jealousy

It has now been two months since the wedding and soon Alcinas baby bump would be impossible to hide, so she and Ethan deceided to tell the daughters during dinner.

Ever since the wedding, Ethan had tried to get along with his new children and the results had so far been mixed. Bela was a quiet one and liked to spent time alone, but she was open minded when it came to Ethan and his place in the family. Daniela seemed to have taken a liking to him and spent a lot of time with him, playing hide and seek or going out hunting. Cassandra though didn't even give him a chance. She wanted nothing to do with him, he was just an obstacle and nothing more.

Oh how she despised that stupid manthing. How dare he come into their house any lay his filthy hands on her mother!

For Ethan, adapting to this new life wasn't easy and not just because of the three new daughters. But he now had to live without the products of the modern world: Cellphones, TV, Wifi... all gone. This would prove to be quite a challenge and even after several months, he still missed these advantages. But on the other hand, he now had plenty of time to spare. He could take care of Rose or spent time with his new daughters. And he definitly didn't mind spending time with Alcina, especially in her private chambers.

And he was now able to fully follow his passions and right now he was sitting at his desk, working on sketches. There were still parts of the castle that needed to be renovated and he wanted to show Alcina his ideas.

Cassandra peeked into his room. Her "father" was wearing the new clothes Alcina got for him. Since she didn't had any man's clothing around, she imported it from the retailer Hackett London. After all, she said, now that he was a count he had to look the part.

 After all, she said, now that he was a count he had to look the part

This only infuriated Cassandra more. This man has been living here for a few months and she was already showering him with gifts and treating him as her equal? Oh she was going to enjoy this. Mother was busy right now so she would have plenty of time.

She knocked on the doorframe, letting him know that she was there. "Mr. Winters?" she asked. Both the and Bela still referred to him as Mr. Winters while Daniela had already began calling him father or sometimes Daddy.

"Oh Cassandra. What can I do for you?"

"There is something that I have to show you." She  waved him towards her. "Come."

"Alright." he said and stood up. Cassandra smile don the inside. Oh she was going to enjoy this very much.

---------------------------------------------

"Wakey, wakey." was the first thing Ethan heard when he regained consciousness. He was in the dungeon, chained to the wall. The monsters here were all killed by the BSAA and the daughter after the fight with Mother Miranda and it had been abandoned ever since. This was, until now.

"What... What are you doing?" he asked, his head still aching from the blow he received.

"Were gonna play a little game, my little manthing. I'm gonna ask you some questions and if you answer them honestly, maybe I'll let you leave. But if you lie, I'm gonna cut you." She showed him her sickle. "And don't even try to lie. I've tortured so many people, I recognize a lie easily."