A new world

Many months had passed since Donna was taken in by the Dimitrescus. It was a strange situation. On one hand, Ethan and Alcina acted as her parents who raised and took care of her. On the other hand, she was dating their son Constantine. Tough shy as she was, they seem to be going at a slow pace which but that was fine by Constantine. He was very patient and a real gentleman which made his parents very proud.

She had slowly began to open up to others and would even directly talk to them but still felt uncomfortable in groups and would remain mostly quiet then. One day, when Ethan and Alcina came into her room, she was currently playing dolls with Daniela, Constantine and the twins. If she hadn't been practicing witchcraft with the girls, Donna created dolls for all of the Dimitrescu family members in their image.

Alcina sighed. "Children you are far too old to be playing with dolls. How many times do I have to tell you that?"

"Mother, you know that Donna feels comfortable around dolls." Constantine said.

Donna stood up and showed Alcina a doll she had build for her. It was made of cloth and showed of her vampire fangs. She clearly invited her to play with them.

Alcina sighed. "Donna, no."

"Donna, yes." Donna replied in a fake Alcina voice. Everyone in the room, including Alcina herself, started to laugh.

Alcina looked at the clock and eventually relented, smiling

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Alcina looked at the clock and eventually relented, smiling. "I guess we can play with you a little."

"Yay!" Daniela said as Alcina and Ethan sat down with their children to play.

Later at dinner, Constantine surprised everyone when he proposed to Donna. Donna was a first stunned into silence before accepting his proposal. And after some celebration, she stunned everyone by giving a small speach in front of the entire family. "I... I am very grateful to be here. You gave me a second chance and a reason to live. This place... this family... and now my beautiful and kind-hearted husband. I... I used to hate you but I was wrong, so wrong. For the first time since I can remember... I am truly happy."

Daniela and the twins shed a few tears and Constantine kissed Donna, earning him a round of applause from the others.

Later that night, Constantine approached his parents with a request. "I want to travel the world with Donna before we get married."

Ethan and Alcina shared a look. "Alone, you mean?"

"Of course not, I know nothing about the world out there. Not really." he turned to Ethan. "But you do, Father. If it's alright I like to take Rose, George and Francesca as well."

His parents were silent. "Please. This... this might be my only chance to see the outside world before I will be turned, same goes for Rosemary."

Alcina crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Is this why you she wanted to be turned on her 21th Birthday, not the 20th? Has this been planned for a while now?"