n i n e

no one pov

taehyung sighed softly to himself, walking to his first class with a small skip in his step, as he usually did. smiling at all of his schoolmates he passed in the halls. sometimes he might get a smile, or wave in return.

soon, he arrived right outside his classroom. and from glancing through the side window, that showed the hall, taehyung could see jungkook sitting at his desk with his head down. a very familiar sight for the dirty blonde boy.

a giddy feeling rose up in taehyungs insides. subconsciously giggling quietly to himself, over the feeling.

with one last breath, taehyung stepped his foot inside of the classroom. his goal, to get to jungkook and say 'hello' and 'good morning!'. small little phrases taehyung always told the older boy when he saw him in the morning.

as he walked inside, his eyes met the ravenettes' ebony ones. taehyung already feeling just that much better after seeing jungkook for even the first half of a second.

about to skip to the older, taehyung walked deeper into the slightly crowded classroom. ready to talk to jungkook before he had to pay attention to his teacher.

but then, the slightly clumsy boy hit the chest of someone, he didnt register who yet. gasping slightly taehyung looked up, already panicking that he ran into someone.

"im sorry!" taehyung said, his cheeks tinting pink of embarrassment. though, to his surprise, he was met with a soft smile.

"thats alright. just keep your eyes up next time." the male said with a soft voice. a tone of slight jokingly teasing lingered as he spoke. taehyung quickly smiled his adorable boxy smile, happy the male infront of him didnt get mad. though, also tinting a deeper shade of pink at the males remark.

"r-right. sorry." he said, taehyung said embarrassed. putting his face down, looking at his slightly dirty bright red converse shoes.

a few seconds after taehyung put his head down, he heard the male infront of him chuckle softly. his voice had a deeper tone, yet it sounded soft.

taehyung then felt a gentle finger on his chin, lifting his head up again. taehyungs wide bambi eyes meeting the smiling ones of the male.

"i thought i said to keep your eyes up, silly."

the male said, his voice still having that same slight jokingly teasing manner. again, a soft chuckle exiting his lips as he smiled ever so softly. his eyes crinkling and almost disappearing with his smile.

taehyung now madly blushed out of embarrassment and the fact that this guy had just previously touched him. his finger had quickly retracted after lifting the boys chin.

taehyung didnt even have time to react as the male stuck out his hand, for a handshake. his soft smile still planted on his face.

"im jaehyun. taehyung, right?"

taehyung blinked, but shook jaehyuns hand. "um. hi im taehyu- wait. how do you know my name?" taehyung asked. his head tilting to the side, confused.

jaehyun shook the boys hand before dropping it. "of course i know your name. we've been in the same class since 10th grade." he said.

taehyung blinked, once again. "oh.." he said softly, not aware of that. trying to remember his 'bestest' and see if he could remember the taller male.