Entrance

Call again i'm in love with your friend, The radio played. About last night... It's coo, I understand that it was just a one time thing. Travis scott? Yeah always, Josie said to him. YOU CAN'T SAY I'M MAD OR NOT SMOKING HELLA WEED I'M ON THAT, they skipped a line as they sung it together. SHAWTY LICK ME THE WAY SHE SUCK ME OOOFFF! Stopping the car Miles gripped his chest were his heart was. Gagging on blood he began to choke on it. A bump began to appear where his heart is and it rips out. GAAAH! His eyes turn white as he passes out or dies. MILES! The blood splashed in her mouth swallowing it on accident. Looking forward she saw a witch in front of her. Waking up she was in her bed. Miles? Hnhhnhn. Mg, Humanity is still off? You know it! That's not funny, your mean now. Thanks, I appreciate it. I get you've been lied to  but you need to turn it on. My parents hid that I was a specie werewolf and I'm supposed to be cool with that? I want to access my power, my true power and that starts with Miles. Why would you put that in my head? You losing a game of pool at the mystic grill? Huh? I saw miles dying... Not my problem... What's that smell? Someone's cooking... Walking down stares in a gown Josie saw Miles cooking for the family. Good your up. I made dinner for breakfast if that makes since... Pork chops, rice, gravy, and Mac and cheese. This is really good, Elena said. Josie gave her that face.... I'm gonna go now. Miles, Mg said. They shakes hands. You know your much cooler without humanity...  I appreciate it my brother, you should try it. That's your thing, not mines my ripper friend, Miles smiled. Alright everyone i'm out. Where are you going, Josie asked. Somewhere to make a mistake. A bar, Josie asked. Where I was born, in the bayou... walking out his eyes shifted into his tribrid eyes. Welcome to the bayou...