Inside Miles head while staked

(This is a mini chapter or a rap up on what's going on in Miles head)...
Miles.... Miles.... Miles! Yes ma'am? Mommy is gonna show you something... She pulled down his pants and his boxers. Mommy knows your 9, it's time you loose the innocence... Molesting him The young Miles cried out for his daddy. DADDY! MARCEL HELP ME,he welled thinking his father could hear his pleads but he didn't...(next flashback(\ Look here you half breed niggerh, your gonna go in that damn kitchen and clean up, the old white man told him slapping him back. Showing a close up on Miles his eyes glowed with a passion gold but went normal as he cried and went to the kitchen. (Next flashback/ Damn Miles, You got them packs. Aye man take the dope and go Nigga. You funny lil Nigga. Mhm. Your like a ghost, you know how to talk shit than disappear. The Dope fiene stabbed him. GAH! Getting pissed off Miles rushed at the dope fiene and we see Miles running and falling through this mind. Looking down the hallway he saw a green door. Opening it it pictured his first killed, first death, first drug deal, first shoot out. NO NO NOOO! He fell through the floor bringing him back to the real world.