(filler chapter/cliff hanger) lovers river

Waking up Miles questioned his discomfort. AHHHGH! Mom? Miles why are you still sleep at 2pm, Lucy questioned the young tribrid. Because I'm a grown ass man. Now why are you in my dorm, he calmed his voice down to a more respectful tone. Because I'm a grown ass woman. Tch, do what ever you want I guess... Knock knock, Josie tapped them opened the door. So Miles I know things have been weird between us cause you know sex. I mean it was really good like really really good and stuff but we don't talk as u-. Who's this? Jo, mother, mother, Jo, He said to them. Who's this guy on your wall Miles, his mom asked him. Brent faiyaz, very talented if I must say, he said nonchalantly. That's Frank Ocean, Miles said as he pointed to the poster. Boy stop pointing that's bad luck, she swatted his hand. Mom why are you here, Miles said. Josie was in awe because she didn't think he had a mother. Lucy looked at Josie. Are you a witch? Yes ma'am, Josie said. Good, My son needs a strong witch in his life. Josie blushed a little from her words. Answer my damn question please, Miles said annoyed with his mom. Your dad said we should connect more. I don't even know the man that well and now he's making decisions for me just wow, Miles said sarcastically. Miles that's your problem, you want everyone one to think your a murderer, that your about killing the enemy, Lucy said to him out of her mind. Hm? Ossox, Lucy chanted. JOSIE! Her neck was snapped as Miles rushed over to her. Give back your power boy, the ancestors screamed through Lucy's body. Miles eyes filled with sadness knowing that he laced all the witches food and water with his blood. Knowing what has come, Miles began to think about what's gonna happen to his "Lover". Will she feed, that was the main questions of thousands. Miles began to attack Lucy but as he rushed to her it all faded black, it was a dream. Waking up he was cuddling with Josie. Your so warm, Miles stated. It's a Witch thing, Josie smirked. It's a Josie thing, Miles remarked. Sorry I fell asleep on the movie. Not everything on you was sleep, she stated and pointed to his thing. Oh my bad. It's fine, she rolled over and kissed him. Clap, clap, he made a noise cutting off the lights. Scratching on Miles back Josie legs began to shake violently letting Miles know he's not the one having a good time. Going deeper and deeper Miles felt her juices flow. His cock began to slide in and out as he rubbed her clitoris. Oh crap, Josie exclaimed. Pound pound pound pound pound, he was going crazy inside of her and she loved it. Kissing him he stared him in the eyes. Grabbing her by the throat he began to chock her and she loved it. Oh fuck, she said turning Miles on even more. Picking her up Miles used his vamp speed and pinned her on the wall continuously fucking each other. Pulling out he accidentally slid it into the wrong hole. Going deep she screamed as it was her first time taking anal. Hurting her he pulled out and placed it back in her wet pussy. Fucking her like a dog they moved to the floor. Let's try anal, Josie said. Sliding it into her ass she screamed in pleasure. FUCK!!! Chocking Josie again Miles looked in her eyes. Making her climax she began to shake even more. About to climax Miles pulled out and stuck it in her mouth. Sucking his cock he climaxed in her mouth and pulled out. FUUUUCK, he said as he finished. Swallowing it she smiled at him. Sucking it again she drunk all the cum out of him that he produced during the night. Climaxing again Miles was still horny as his vampire nature makes him but he noticed he tired out Josie as she climbed in his bed. Getting back in bed Miles began to hold Josie and tell her how much he adores her. Stop it, Josie said jokingly. I love you, Josie said seriously. Hearing those words he stayed quiet. Finally! God I was waiting on you to say that. He began to get out of bed and walked to the shower room. Your not gonna say it back, Jo said confused. I love you too.... You do know it's been 8 months since we've been hooking up but we still haven't dated... This again, Josie exclaimed. We love each other, why not be together? Because it's not right, i'm a witch your a tribrid. I'm a witch too, Miles exclaimed. You could be a heretic. I want children I want to have a human life I can't do that being a heretic... Actually, Miles revoked. If klaus can have a baby being a Hybrid, and I and Hope could, what makes you think Heretics can't? We don't that's why... Turning on the shower he step into it. Showering Josie stayed quiet in Miles bed. Wait did you? Did I what? Did you ejaculate in me? Your on the pill right, Miles dated not worried. No, Josie said quietly. Aren't you worried? No not really, I don't really mind having a child. BUT I DO I'M 17! And I'm 16, What's your point love? I can't have a kid. Just siphon it out of you. What? My semen it's magical take the magic out take my dna out you won't be pregnant...Why are you so smart? I'm not I just use common since. Plus I didn't cum in you. Yeah but since i swallowed wouldn't that-... No, have you never had the talk, he asked her. Well I have I just never had the convo about the oral part... Yeah me neither I looked it up before you came over. So the day before, Josie jokingly said. Yeah, he yelled from the shower. Okay i'm going to join you, she said confusing him. Wait what? Stepping to to the shower she told him. Round 4, She licked his face. Hours later Miles was driving Josie home from her stay over. Getting out his car she waved bye at him as he drove off. (The vibe is favorite mistake vid from Givēon)

Blinking for one second it was a car in front of him. The lights began to flash before his eyes(literally). Crashing his car flipped over and spinner out of control. Crawling out the car it exploded behind. Staring forward he saw someone walk through the explosion behind him. Trying to get up he noticed that someone pulled off the explosion, the car was filled with vervain and wolf bayne. Struggling to get up every move he took the shape got closer until it was right there. He noticed it was a curvy woman figure. What's in your hand, Miles said stuttering. It-it's-it's a pipe, she said mockingly. Hitting him on the top of the head he was out.