Just incase you ever forget who you are

You may be wandering, why is a original getting drowned by a pack of mermaids. Honestly I don't know. All I know is to never forget we're you've come from, Miles... Waking up on the island he saw trees and plant life with a bunch of necked women. Had this dream before not interested but what I do want is for you guys to take me home. They began to get out of the way and pointed to the cave. Walking into the cave he was confused. Seeing a entrance pass the cave he walked in as he saw a trident mark and Norse words. Reading the Norse he smiled in confusion. Does this say hunters shall see and hunters shall be? Touching the trident symbol his mark turned orange and started glowing. The symbol Began to open into a dungeon. Why does this cave have so many fucking entrances? Walking into the area he saw a trident floating. He began to reach for it but then he saw images of the past ancestors who wield this weapon. Seeing a all out merkind war he soon awoke in New Orleans with the trident in hand. That was just a dream? Looking at his hand he saw the trident as he dropped it. What the hell!?!? What the hell? Hope? You've been sleep for 3 days. Why am I not in the wilderness?!?! Your back in Virginia! What was that weapon? Nothing, I need to go. Nice tats, who's your artist, mg told him. You can see this? Yeah is like fire, mg laughed. Kill me! What? I can't die I'm a original you can temporarily kill me now do it. I'm not gonna do that. Looking mg In his eyes he compelled him to kill him and he did. What did I just do!?!? He's awakening your power. BY COMPELING ME TO KILL HIM, HOW DID HE EVEN DO THAT?!?! He's a enhanced original remember. GRRRR! His mark began to grow. Mg, you good? The hell is happening to your arm? He's a hunter like you. Waking up he looked at the three. How the hell is it 3 hunters in this school, and there vampires, Hope asked the three. Well were not really vampires, mg responded. I know about you mg but what's your story Kaleb? Oh I turned him, Miles said casually as he picked himself up off the floor. How? A shunka never tells it's secrets... He's being serious, we really don't because when we do tell a secret it sound like wicklefagle. Ugh, what ever I don't have time for this, Hope walked out not caring about them. Mg and Miles looked at Kaleb. Having a flash back Miles went back into his mind. So what is your goal Mr Gerad? To be the biggest got damn drug dealer in Louisiana! Going back to the real world Mg, Miles, and Kaleb were shooting Arrows with cross bows. So how do everyone feel about the hunter stuff? It's weird, we're all hybrids , mg said. How can we be hunters? I don't know, Miles said. Kaleb how do you feel. I don't know bruh, I feel like we're made hunters for a reason, we don't know yet but one day we will.... Say, Miles why is your mark different? Because he's a original Hunter... Still the biggest drug dealer I see... What, Mg said confused. Grabbing the woman he asked her, what the hell are you doing here? She stayed silent. Ripping her arm off the woman screamed in pain. Oh, oh my god, Kaleb said weirdly, and mg passed out. Man what the hell! Don't worry, this is the bitch that made you like this. Huh? She made me a tribrid. It was a hit and ru, the girl protested. Bitch you did that on purpose, you pussies wanted to fucking kill me since I was getting more money than all y'all, he stated letting his hood out. How do you know that? Well I compelled some of your friends. How my friends are all, she realized she fucked up revealing herself to him. You know what, you made me this sexy beast of a abomination man I am. I should let you live. He began to play games with her as he circles her. Watching Miles circle her he was disgusted at her arm. Is that on a grow back? The arm began to grow back on command. Ah hell no ima just... Kill her, Miles said. I'm not going to kill her. Kill her now, he said controlling. Not knowing what he's doing Kaleb ended her life. Falling to his knees Kaleb screamed out In pain as his transformation activates. Feeding Kaleb his blood Kaleb was a new hybrid. The full moonlight began to shine out in miles eyes as his 2 hybrids lay on the ground unconscious. Letting out a powerful roar that shook the entire supernatural plain, he took home his crown, the king of the wolves.