Warm Water and healing

Asta woke up and chosen to clean around hideout and making louder noises, which it annoys Senku because he was having a lewd dream about Gen.

"Shut up, you're ruining my pleasure sleeping! Including everyone's sleeping, too! It's fucking 7 am in morning?!" Senku anger yelled.

Also he caused Yami to wake up because his room's next to Senku's. But everyone's already awoke anyway, and just get ready for today, probably have a mission or not. They went to hobby hall, and wait for Yami to come after his huge dumps.

Finally he showed up, and he have two news for black bull.

"Everyone, wizard king just gave us a star for saving a village. Good work, Asta, Manga, and Noelle. Right now we have -100 stars lift to go" Yami said in happy mood.

"What's other news?" Luck curiosity about it and start imagining fighting. He was hoping something that would be mission.

"Transfer magic kingdom member from blue rose. It make me happy having new interest mage in my magic kingdom." He replied

Noelle start realizing because she knows that her sister would join her anytime because they are inseparable. "Isn't Genia?"

"Hello sissy! I can't live with you, I'm dying of begin aloneness! Oh Senku!" Genia walked into with her new black bull robe. And she ran toward Noelle for hugging.

"Oh? This face, it makes me cook more coke for her like I used to- never mind," senku said in stupid face.

" does you means 'used to what', bro? You never ever makes poop-looking bubble drink when we were little?" Asta confused at senku.

"Never mind, Asta. It's not important to ask me like this. And THIS IS COKE, NOT POOP-LOOKING DRINK, YOU HUGE OAF!" Senku angrily said.

After everyone's finished chatting then, doing their daily life rest of the day. And senku started doing his lab experiments in his second room in basement next to Yami's pets.

"Senku?"

"Yeah, Genia? How's your first day going on?"

"Great day. I finally catches up my sister after my stupid brother put us in different magic kingdoms. And what you're doing in this lab? Revival fluid? Or what?"

Senku's eyes went wide, and he haven't heard from this word for 15 years and half.

"What does you means that?" He tried to action like clueless about revival fluid for good. He point to the herbs and he gave Genia face expression like "that is?"

" No, not this! It like... when you came out from... Deeply wound?" She replied. She knew what it's means but she was supposed to not say past words from past life.

"That is one, you asking me for. But I have to cut myself to create something from my own magic because it's science, Genia." Senku explained.

"Oh. I just wanna check up on you. I just wanna to know, it's all. Can I help you?" Genia nervous chuckled.

"Oh yeah? If I'm making healing tool, may I ask you, are you heal mage?"

"Yes. Water and mercury magic, I have it." She replied.

Senku and Genia continue talking and doing lab, but somehow they started having affecting each other.

Then Asta walked into to inform them about new mission, and Senku wants to go in dungeon.