Father..?!

Senku's POV

Everything's blank and just with full of stars... I don't feel any pain, ever my heart beats. Am I already dead? It's illogic when I already dead but I shouldn't have any thought like this.. need like nothingness..

Bright light fronts of Senku's face

This light.. oh wait, This not god or near to death? I pretty sure that I can't be stay alive if I already have been stabbed through my heart.. Why I can see this light and other stars? No.. Can't tell me.. Old man!

"My son. You had fight for 7 billions people in stone world, to revive as you had a goal.. Remember, my gift to you before I died?"

"Our village," I replied softly.

"Yeah, and our god who had watched you for whole time since I died. Senku,"

I looks up to my old man, his tear up from his left eye.

"I truly happy to see you again. I thought I will never see you again. But.."

"Me too. I was hoping to revive you from the space, but I was too late." Suddenly my skin feel but wet fro burst of tears. "Father.. Thanks you for everything what you prepare for me.."

"Are y'all reunited? We have bit chat before you leave, Senku" unknown person mentioned.

"Kuku, who's this ghost?" I points at this person .

"You wish." Unknown person replies, "I'm god. It's my job to check on person who change world or tried  save it at your risk. Since you died for all 7 billion people on this world. I was impressed with this. But your father.. he worked so hard for this, too. I know you miss him so much. But y'all deserve it. So I decided to send you new life in another world. It might very interesting for you."

"Huh?" My eyes wide open when I heard he said I am... reborn? "So everything that I have memories will be eased?"

" No, your memories will be reminded as you are reborn."

Two person waves at me. And the light getting bight and bight. Last time I see my old man when I held my hand to him. This is goodbye?

Then the light went blank. So I have to start count how long I reach to new world.

1...

2...

I open my eyes, and saw them father stand front of me next to door.

"Poor things that someone left three babies.. I guess I'm take care of y'all." The father said.

Wait? Only two seconds to reach new life.

The father take three of us and into the Church.

"I wonder if y'all siblings. Wait no. They're looks so different.. let's check name each of you!" Father says.

One black haired baby that next to me, looks so chill.

"Yuno. Next one" next one is me... hope not same name..

"Senku? Interesting name. But why you so stare at me? Are you hungry?"

Kuku, I'm not hungry, I just woke up, you idiot..

"Oh last one! It's Asta.. anyway y'all, you have start of live with me!"

Back to space

"Did I forget tell my done about another new gift? Oh well, he will found out."