Senku's quiet day with Luck

The day after Genia 'visited' her sister in black clover hideout, Yami had give the mission for newbies and one of senior member to hunter the bulls. But Senku didn't really interesting in hunting. So Senku has another chance to makes up his project....

GPS.

Not kidding, he was seriously wanna to build the gps because he knew the earth is not flat, plus have new places out of this Kingdom, or this 10 billion biggest island.

Anyway, This point of this ideas from Senku. He had been wanted to build rocket and science stuff that where he was used to dream for his future when his adoption father was in JASA and work for NASA that he wanted to be like him. So he was not able to build it because it was required...

Elections.

Back in Hage village, there are no lighting or electric mages live there. So he got a lucky for have Luck in this hideout. In the chance, Senku can continue doing his project with Luck. Unfortunately, He wants to fight with Magna, but he's not here. Because he like this way how he enjoys with it. Too bad for him, he have to patient.

Since Noelle, Asta and Magna is gone for the mission for Yami's sake.

" I need tiny fucking the time among -" Luck is impatience for fighting, so he ended up to interrupted Senku whatever senku was about to say or ask Luck to do for him. Also he kept punching in the air.

"Ion oaf. Can you stop begin a dick, can you help me with your magic, this is required me to use electric, so I able to send it up to out of space. And dif-"

"FIGHT MEEEEE!" Luck beamed.

"Not no-"

"PLEASEEEEEEEEE?"

"Fuck. No. I need to do my work."

"Idc!"

CAN YOU SHUT UP AND PLAY OUTSIDE, NOT BREAKING DOWN OUR WALLS!" Yami barks.

"B- Fine. One game. It is all."

"Yay!"

Suddenly the squamates and Asta come back and Magna kinda down from their mission.

"Oi bro.. what's up with him?"

"Because one of person that he loved had die for town people's life. But we beat bad dude who obese with times." Noelle explains.

"Yes... He's one of person I love him lot.. But begin a man, I must be tough and move on by now." Manga nervous chucked.

The conversation went well but Luck sudden toward Manga like in his usually daily fighting.

——————————-

Yes, it's short chapter of senku x BC.. I'm really back from the dead. Just kidding 🤣

I really have busy life with broken phone. So anyway, I'm back! This can be slow update than before what I did. Sorry for your impatient, my little fans ... wanna see my cool ass picture of I drew?

Nero in Stone world