Senku's death

"Kuku, Right now.. I have to face Tsukasa," Senku signs, He walks away from Chrome across the forests. Few minutes later, Senku finally arrived rocky mountain to meet Tsukasa there.

"I will end this war, Senku. One way I can do is to kill you again." Tsukasa smirks.

"Again? It's so dumb way to do for your sake. If you actually—"

Senku got stabbed by one of Tsukasa's soldier, who was used to FBI, with his thin wooden with sharp stone( almost like Indian style). He looks down to the weapon as he realized he's would died any minutes.

"Wait... " Senku pause from keeping talks as he knew that he was stabbed though his heart. This rate... I can't save 7 billion people in this stone world.. Please, Chrome...  Senku's final thoughts that he wish he would send most important of messages to his ally before he close his eyes. It's too late for himself to keep fight for his victory. All he have is his final heard from Tsukasa's voice.

"Good night."

Chrome's POV

"Senku!" I yells while I chases him where he went to. After this, I find Senku laying on floor with horror scene. His back's bloodily with hole in middle of his upper back, his eyes are closed, his mouth's cover with his fresh blood. Senku's 3,718 years old bloods are on everything around his body on floor. ITS LOOKS SO BAAAAD!

"Senku..." I'm in shocking when I first saw his bloods on deadly weapon. Two men stand next to dead body there. One of man with long hair, and head's creaked. It's must Tsukasa. Next dude who near naked but has blood on his chest.

"THIS HELL YOU DID KILL SENKU! HES NOT BAAAAD PERSON ! HE SAVED MY CRUSH FROM HER SICKNESS! YOU, KILLER, WILL PAY FOT IT!" I cries with high pitched noise.

"LOOK AT THIS WHAT YOU DONE! " I thrown gun powers on Tsukasa and naked bloodily dude and finally lift huge rock. I don't care if it's heavy but I'm really pissed about this situation. So I scream and throw huge rock at two dudes and take Senku's dead body to back village.

Back at Village

"Senku... seenn..." I cries and tons of tears fell out from my eyes as I showed everyone what happened.

"Chief! No!"

"Shit. We need to kill this dude for Senku's sake"

Everyone in shocked when they found out. In sudden change this situation. They go to lab where Senku taught them, set more weapons and bombs to average on them. To end this stone war and control over Tsukasa's empire.

"Senku...We will missed you.."