Spying on Black Bull's members

Genia finally decides to take herself out of her room.
"I will be back, Momma" Genia leaves behind her squad mates, ever her captain.

"Is she in good mood, Big sis?"

"Indeed she is. Also call me Captain."

"You get it, Big sis!"

In 5 minutes earlier, when Blue Rose Squad Captain enters Genia's Room

" Here list for you to watch them, Genia." The Captain held the paper to Genia and about to leave the room. She stops her movement when she heard Genia's voice.

"Is.. true? I'm sure pretty this list have my sister on there.."

"Yes. I thought you left your sister behind after your brother, Nozel, kicked you out."

"I would never leave her.. In this way, IM SO HAPPY TO SEE HER!(lies)" Genia beams.

 In this way, IM SO HAPPY TO SEE HER!(lies)" Genia beams

At Black Bull's Hideout

Asta's just doing is yelling and working out. Senku stands and doing his lab work to practice his magic, and wants to show off everyone. Unfortunately, everyone's too busy to enjoying themselves and some of them are fighting. Obviously, Manga and Luck are fighting over tiny thing. Charmy is cooking a soda that was required by Senku. And Yami just sitting and reading newspapers.

Genia arrives at right time and place to hide there.  Hiding in the brush like cod camper. Once her eye locks inside of the building, she spots the soda on the dinner table. Somehow ashes haired dude grabs his home-made soda and drinks it.

"Cola... it is indeed Senku's cola! It means.. HE'S HERE! ITS INDEED ON THIS LIST! I THOUGHT IT WAS MISTAKEN!" Genia's inside of her thoughts when she was jump out of her mind and full of tear and happier. But she's not gonna jump out of the brush, instead of sneaking. She really missed her favorite soda.

Asta continues training without noticing stranger mage.

Genia didn't realize that other person's out of building for train. Because she don't feel Asta's mana. "Wait? This dude's not have anything manas, but no magic.. only sword? Oh, hold on! His hair?!. It lot of similar to Senku's.. Is-s.. H-his brother?! Impossible. I'm pretty sure Senku have billions of manas, but.." Genia thinks as something that stops her from walking out the brush. "He.. is fucking hot.. but I prefer old Senku than new body."

Genia finally to move again, but still trying to stay quiet and unnoticeable. Close and closer to the window where she noticed the soda there.

Senku's POV
Well, I'm still work on my strength to against Luck, since he's lightning user. So I have to practice myself with my all powerful of knowledge science. I should have practiced this one before fighting against him. Oh right, in his mana states, I can tell this easily. It would have higher ions than common lighting..

Anyway, it's is my second day as begin magic knight, and have a free day. So I just wanna to show everyone off for my awesome science of logic, CREATE CELL PHONE!

I walks to the lobby, where everyone there. I was about to open my grimoire and pick out of my metallic and other stuff from this grimoire.

Literally everyone ignoring me. Really.  Anyway, I already told this tiny chief to makes cola for myself. So she did it for me . Geez. Anyway, this time when I was take the bottle of soda. I'm drinking it.

This manas? Just now? Seem familiar; it's not Noelle's. Its too illogical for to know sometimes that I would never have met this person or whatever before.

Oh well, let's ignore this imagination, I supposed.  No. Wait. It's not. It's must be something wrong with...

Suddenly, Yami's manas getting darker and scary. Now I know what's up to.

"SHOW UP YOURSELF!" Yami yells as he stand up from couch.

Oh, it's must be Noelle's sister. Everyone talking about her.

"Eh?! I was .. pick up the Cola?" Genia sudden jump up from blush, next to the window.

"Cola?"

Oh? It reminds me of someone. That day when I used to with this person i loved. Ever after I met him in somehow when I planned to stone war against someone with long hair.. why I can't remember?

"Yep, it's famous Senku's cola~!"

Wait? This familiar voice.. That line..

"Stop making up or I'll kill you!"