Growing

5 Years later

"Why my Magic's not working? NOT FAIR, YUNO" Asta tires active his 'magic' but there are none, just air.

"Geez, you're loud. You 10 billion percent sure remind me of someone." Senku's facepalming " I'm gonna not lie, I sense no manas of your, Taiju no. 2"

"IM NOT GIVE UP, SENKU!"

"Why we can sense Senku's mana but no magic?" Yuno walk into. "Also why you kept call Asta 'Taiju'? Also it's not his name.."

"Kuku, you noticed?"

"Huh?"

"As you mentioned you can sense mine, right? But not yet." Senku give Yuno his signature grin. "Also I'm going become world's first Wizard King of SCIENCE!"

"Science?" Asta tilts his head. "What's this?"

"Oh well?" He chuckles, "watch me." He set the fire up, and request Yuno to blow it light with his magic.

The Fire's getting high and hot.

"See? Do you think why Fire's so strong?"

"Ummmmmmmmmmm..." Asta wide open his mouth, "THE AIR!"

"Ouch, my ear.. What's air?"

"EHH?!" Both of two boys shocked in confusion.

10 Years later, that day before three boys get grimoire

"I can't believe our boys growing so fast!" The father burst his tears out.

"I CAN'T WAIT TO GET GRIMOIRE TOMORROW, BRO" Asta scream with star on his eyes, "AND YUNO, I WILL CHALLENGE YOU AFTER THIS!"

"Not a chance" Yuno replies.

"Hehe. Who know?" Senku rubs his neck. " Are you 10 billion percent sure you'll get it? I didn't think so. Also I probably get grimoire or not, depending on much my mana limit."

"SENKU, YOU WILL DEFINITELY GET IT!" The children cried, and run to Senku. "TELL ME HOW MY MAGIC WORK???!!" Nash barks

"Most of you have start developing, and some of you are already have magic at this time. So Nash."

"Yes! How's my flames work?!"

"Kuku," He chuckles, then look at Nash's hand, "your Magic's one of most requires things that keep your magic stronger,"

Asta stops Senku's sentence by letting his arms around the air. "OXYGEN! "

"10 billion points for you, Tajiu." Senku smile with a soft eyes.

"What's oxygen?"

"WHERE WE ARE BREATHING WITH IT!" Asta reply loudly.

"Why's your brother don't have magic?" One of other children asks Senku.

"LIKE HELL YOU KNOW!" Asta point at her angrily. Then Asta decides to challenge with Yuno for 1000 push-ups. Suddenly, Yuno ignore Asta as he start dry the shirts.

"HEY" Asta growling louder.

"Hey Taiju. Can you stop wringing over this shit?"

" I can't believe that your brother can't do magic." Nash facepalms.

" it's don't bother me at all. All I have is Science magic. Only I can do if I have to thinks of matter that it is made of, or affect on this. Hey, Nash. Take this lesson with you when I taught, 'Kay?" Senku pats Nash's hair.

.

..

...

.........

"MARRY MEEEE, SISTER LILY!!!!"