This royal girl?! Pain in ass..

At lab classroom, Senku's doing normal thing at everyday life. Senku was doing is making gasoline gas for his project.

"HEY SENKU, ITS TIME!" Tajiu said as he entered lab classroom. He informed Senku that he gonna confess his crush ever he waited for 5 years.

Suddenly, nobody was there, but only Senku. He was standing front of his project. The green light appeared, he knows he's gonna become stone but it's not. Gen was there.

"Gen?" Senku asked sadly.

"Have good second life, my love?" Gen replied in happiness and wants to hug Senku as he probably. As soon Senku was grabbing Gen's hand before they're hugged.

The loud noise interrupted Senku's ear.

"BROTHER!"

At Senku's bedroom

"Geez, you're loud. I was trying have peace sleep, short oaf." Senku groans as he jump up from the bed. "I need have some space."

"Okay!" Asta replies then he left his brother's room.

'Gen. Why I have always thought about you. But I know you're alive.' The tear fell from Senku's left eye, 'How is our Kingdom of Science going on? Oh man. I really missed that day.'

He gets dressed up and ready for his first day of as kingdom magical. As ashes hair nerd walks to the door. Before open the door.

"This is exhilarating."

Mini time lapse while Magna take newest members to tour around this hideout

Sudden the three dudes stand in hallway next to outside, aka they spotted sliver haired girl stand front of them.

"Newest members. No wonder why Black Bull chose this person who don't have magic," she says, flips her hairs.

"Does you means my brother? There are no logic about magic, lady" senku comments.

"Can you take this look at Royal? Cuz' I'm Royal."

"Royal, huh?" He picked his finger on his ear up. "Kuku, lemme me tell you, Why you chose or joined here?"

"I had to join this stupid squad. Humph!" She gives Senku a coldest face, also tries to attack on Senku, instead of hitting Magna.

"WHAT'S FOR?!" Magna gets pissed off.

"You shouldn't stand there" She replies, then flips her hair again.

"Come on, stop begin bitch, Silver hair girl. You might can't went against me through my science!" Senku smirking.

"Science? Not again. You pretty sure reminds me of my twin sister, Genia!"

"Genia?" Asta tilts his head.

"THAT YOU, NOELLE!" Magna reply angrily

"Yeah? I'm gonna quit this stupid squad " Noelle take her robe off and drop front of ashes haired brothers. She walks away.

"Her sister.. she did really said about science, huh? It's rare to heard about it" he said with dumb face.
"What's up with Genia, Magna? Did you know her?"

"Well. She was kicked out from Sliva family due to her behavior difficulty. She's truly tomboy. But she's currently in Blue rose Squad since she was sent to there by Nozel. Also she's healer. " Magna says.

"Healer, huh? It's pretty sure that's why the family kicked..."

"Not this, Senku. She's kicked out because of her shameful behavior." Magna facepalms and walks away.

"Brother, why not check it out on her?"

"Noelle? Hmm. Her magic is water. It's obviously useful for me-"

"SENKU? WE ARE NOT TAKE HER TO YOUR LAB!"

"GET YOUR LOGIC BRAIN HERE!" Senku barks at Asta

"Well. Whatever. Imma check her out." Asta walks out of the back door to sneak into the forest. Then he sit and watch at Noelle, she training her so hard to hit her goal. But she don't done well, mostly of missed.

"Why I cant hit my target?!" Noelle cries and tries to cast her spell out but it's missed again. "Why?"

Suddenly, Asta jumps up from the brush and yelling at Noelle. She turn her head around and tries attack Asta.

"Idiot lil brother," Senku walks into with picking his ear up.

"Senku?!"

Too late that Noelle's water magic trapped her inside of water balls and getting bigger. Now, she's drowning in her own magic.

"Unstable emotion can be affected to your skills." Senku mentions.

Everyone come out from black bull base, first thing in their face is.. Shocking.

"What's world's going on?!"

"That's Noelle's"

Yami and Asta is about to save Noelle, but Senku told Asta to chop the water off. Muscle dudes listen to him and do it anyway. Yami throw Asta up to the world's biggest water ball as Asta takes his anti magic sword and chopping that water.

Sudden. The water ball's gone expect Noelle, who almost killed herself from her own water. She fell down. Senku was able to catch her. Oh well Asta indeed not saved by someone.

They're gonna mock me..

"IT'S AWESOME! I'M SO JEALOUS, NOELLE!" Asta yells.

"Eh?"

"Don't worry. You're part of this family, not matter what,"

"............."

"Kuku, I wanna to test you"

"BROTHER, DON'T!"

Noelle feel like she's not alone anymore but without her sister.

——————————————————————-

Blue Rose Squad Hideout

Sliver haired girl walks pass her master. She asks her master if she have another mission for trips alone. Nothing happen. But The Master told Sliver haired girl to begin spying at Black Bulls.

"Are you sure, Captain?"

"Yes, Genia. It's most important mission to me. Since Black Bull Captain chose three persons, who they are uncommon. Can you to spy on them for me?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Genia say excites.

It's my chance.. to see him again..