Chapter 2

Hello everyone! I plan on updating a ton, hope that makes you happy! Hehe. So please VOTE and FAN me please. Thank you! xxx

---------

"Wow! This hotel is so nice." I said, stepping into the lift that would take Zayn and I up to our suite. We waited for an elderly couple to step on with us and Zayn flung his arm around my shoulder.

I instinctively leaned into him, loving the feeling of his warm body so close to mine.

The lift door opened and Zayn and I walked down the hallway to our suite.

The rest of the boys and their girlfriends would be staying here as well, but they went to stop for food, and Zayn and I just wanted to get settled. We would be in LA for two weeks.

Zayn pulled out the key and opened the door. Our suite was huge, and my eyes widened. No matter how many hotels I had stayed in I hadn't gotten used to the 'celebrity treatment'.

I placed my suitcases down on the floor and I ran over to the bedroom and jumped onto the huge bed.

"Okay now I'm glad I came." I giggled, and Zayn smirked. He came and sat on the bed beside me.

"You know, I'm so happy you came, Perrie." He said, and I smiled widely, pulling him down to lie beside me. He chuckled and slid his arms around me. I looked into his deep brown eyes, and he looked into mine.

I felt Zayn's lips brush against mine softly. I reached up to run my fingers through his hair, and as soon as our kiss became more intense, there was a knock at our door.

Zayn groaned as I got up to get it. I opened the door swiftly and on the other side stood a very happy Eleanor. I screeched. I hadn't seen Eleanor in a couple months.

"Perrie!!" She smiled and pulled me into a hug. I noticed Louis stood behind her and he walked in and made himself at home.

"I missed you." I sighed, pulling away from the hug. She nodded as we stepped inside.

"I missed you too." She rubbed my arm, and I grinned.

"Alright, we're off." Zayn stated as he and Louis headed towards the door.

"Where to?" Eleanor asked, and I turned my head to look at them.

"Paul said we've got an interview. I'll be back soon." Louis said to Eleanor, and kissed her lips lovingly. She smiled and hugged him tightly. I really admired their relationship. No matter what people said about them, they ignored it and loved each other unconditionally. I wanted Zayn and I to be that way.

Zayn kissed my cheek and he and Louis left the hotel room, leaving Eleanor and I alone.

"Let's go see Dani." She suggested and I nodded my head.

**

I turned over in bed, checking the time on my mobile. 2:43 am.

Where was Zayn?

I closed my eyes and tried my hardest to sleep. No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't. I groaned out of frustration and sat up, turning on the bedside lamp.

I threw my hair up into a topknot and slipped on my purple one piece. I grabbed the room key and walked out and down the hall, making my way down to the lobby. No fans would be here at this time of night so I wasn't worried.

That's when I heard Zayn's drunken voice. I could see him, but he couldn't see me. He was with Niall and two teenage girls, one which I recognized from the magazine articles about Zayn cheating on me. I held back the tears.

Was Zayn really cheating on me?