Chapter 14

@LittleMixOffic: Cannot wait until I get to Florida. So excited! Love you mixers! Perrie

zaynmalik: boarding the plane now! love travelling, the world is such a beautiful place. aha! xx

Zayn and I both tweeted as we waited in the airport. Our plane was just announced and we stood up to board. We would be going to Orlando, Florida for two weeks. Little Mix was going on a European tour in one month so I had figured now was the perfect time to get away. Plus, Zayn told me this could be a belated birthday gift from him to me. I didn't know what was going on between us right now, but all I knew was that he was here supporting me, and that was all that I needed right now. 

I put my carry-on in the overhead bin and took the seat by the window. Zayn and I were in first class, so instead of three seats there were only two. Zayn sat beside me and I caught him looking at me. I grinned.

"What?" I giggled, and he grabbed my hand. 

"I'm just glad I came." He bit his bottom lip and he leaned over to kiss me. I looked away, avoiding the kiss, only because I was still broken after everything that had happened. And I also felt extreme guilt for shagging Zayn's best mate. Zayn didn't say anything to the rejected kiss, because I was sure he understood where I was coming from. He also knew that I had slept with someone just hours after we had broken up, so I was sure he wasn't completely healed either. This trip would be a chance to heal our relationship. 

** 

The plane touched down in Orlando, and I fluttered my eyes open. I must have fallen asleep. Normally on a plane, I would fall asleep on Zayn's shoulder, but this time I was sleeping against the window. I guess this was another symbol on how fucked up our relatonship was. 

We got off of the plane, and were greeted at the airport by a few fans. We chose to ignore them, and we got into our taxi. We were staying at the Waldorf Astoria resort, which was incredible. When we arrived, we got our key to our room and went up immediately. 

"Let me just use the rest room, and then we can go explore alright?" Zayn flashed me a smile and I nodded. I decided to be a bad girl while he was in the rest room, and I walked over and picked up his mobile. I checked his messages and I read his and Savanna's conversation. 

Zayn: sav, we cant do this anymore i told you

Savanna: idc zayn, i love you. i cant just stop thinking about you 

Zayn: i told you to stop. you have already fucked up the best thing i have ever had and i am not risking that happening again

Savanna: you also told me last week that you loved me

Zayn: i was drunk and horny, sav, obviously i am going to say shit i dont mean

Savanna: w/e im over this. go fuck miss whiny pants all you want. dont text me when she dumps your ass again

Zayn: i wont, because i dont plan on ever leaving her side. bye sav, nice knowing you. xx

Savanna: dick

I didn't know whether to be happy or upset with their conversation, so I just put Zayn's mobile back on the table and I plopped down on the bed. Zayn opened the rest room door and he grinned. 

"Let's go swimming, yeah?" He held his hand out for me to stand up. 

I took it and then nodded, "Yes please." 

We both changed into our swim suits, Zayn wore a pair of plain black swim trunks and I wore a aqua bikini. We made our way down to the swimming pool, and were only disrupted by a couple of fans. It was extremely hot outside, but I wasn't in the mood to hop into the pool just yet, so I climbed onto a pool chair and went on my mobile. I looked at a few tweets I was recieving.

perriesgirl: @LittleMixOffic @zaynmalik in Orlando and i saw these twoooo! perrie is gorgeous but they dont look happy :( 

karymillar: @LittleMixOffic hope you're ok, you seemed down today in Orlando! xxx

I sighed, I didn't want to seem sad today! I wanted to look happy, and relaxed. So I put my mobile in my towel, I jumped onto Zayn's back and I tackled him into the pool. All I heard was him yell and I giggled as we both fell underwater. 

Zayn and I both surfaced and we were both laughing histarically. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I blushed. It felt as though this was the first time we had met. We seemed more relaxed with each other, but for some strange reason I couldn't get the thought of him and Savanna together out of my head. 

** 

"Ready for bed?" Zayn asked as he took off his shirt, and I nodded, climbing into the massive California King bed that was in our room. Zayn turned off the lights and climbed in beside me. "Goodnight, Per." 

"Zayn?" I whispered, and he rolled over to face me. "I have to tell you something." 

"What is it, babe?" Zayn asked, his eyes looking into mine. 

"You were right, I did sleep with someone that night." I took a deep breath as I noticed Zayn's expression change from caring to anger. "It was.. umm.." 

"Spit it out." Zayn said harshly, and I felt my tears coming to my eyes. 

"It was Niall."  I bit my lip and waited for Zayn to say something, but to my surprise he began laughing. "What? What the hell?" 

"I'm sorry, but that's the funniest thing you have ever told me." Zayn's face was turning red due to the amount he was laughing. 

"I'm not joking, though." I blushed, and Zayn slowly stopped laughing. 

"Wait, so you're serious?" 

I nodded.

Zayn didn't say anything, he just picked up his pillow and a blanket and walked over to the couch. 

"Zayn I'm sorry!" I said, and he shook his head.

"Fuck off, Perrie. This is such bull shit. You asked me to come on this holiday with you, and you tell me that you fucked my best mate? You're such a slut." He whispered the last part, and I don't think he had meant for me to hear it, but I had. I had deserved everything that he had just said to me, but a part of me felt as though telling him could have cost everything we had ever had. 

**

Sorry it's so short! I just thought I'd squeeze in another post! If you guys have any ideas for what should happen, send them to me in the messages! NOT comments, wouldn't want to spoil it for others if I do end up writing it in! So, tell me what you think! Do you think it was wise for Perrie to have told Zayn about her and Niall?? Let me know! Mwah!! Xxxx