Chapter III

Kai ended up giving Y/N a ride home after their little chat last night. It was now the next day and she began to contemplate what she had gotten herself into. She had just gotten up and made coffee, she was sitting on the couch watching TV and scrolling on her phone until her doorbell rang. She sighed, put her cup down, and dragged herself over to her front door.

She flung it open but there was no one there. She looked around outside and then down at her feet. Something wrapped in clear packaging sat on her porch. She took one more glance around and then picked it up. It had a note on it:

Come to 993, Acorn Lane it's in the next town over. 11:00 tonight. Your costume is in the bag. Show up with it on but a bring a change of clothes. See you there.

She rolled her eyes and walked back inside. She set the bag on the counter and tore it open. Her own clown costume. It was black and white and had a colorful, scary mask.

 It was black and white and had a colorful, scary mask

She set it down and looked at it scratching the top of her head

She set it down and looked at it scratching the top of her head. This couldn't be her life now. What was going to happen tonight?

---time skip---

She was pulling up to the address in her costume and she looked at the house with a worried expression. She opened her door and got out, putting on the mask. She closed the door quietly and walked up the driveway. Winter stood at the top with her costume and mask on.

"C'mon he's waiting for you." She said and led her inside.

Y/N followed hesitantly and they walked into a bedroom.

Kai whipped around and saw Y/N walk through the doorway. He looked her up and down taking in how she looked in her disguise. He walked up to her and ran his finger tips over the top of the outfit. "It's perfect." He said proudly.

"Why am I here? What's happening?" She asked.

"Well, we're here for you." He commented. He guided her to the bed and there was a blindfolded man with a gag preventing him from making noise tied to the bed. Each of his limbs tied to each corner of the bed frame.

Y/N stepped back a little, "who is this?" She looked straight to Kai as the others surrounded the bed.

All he did was gesture toward the man.

Y/N cautiously stepped toward the bed and slowly peeled off the blindfold. The man instantly looked around terrified. She stumbled backwards and shook her head frantically. "Kai I-

"Get your justice Y/N. He took everything from you. Now it's your turn. Release your anger." He whispered to her as she stood frozen. He pulled out a knife from his back pocket and set it in his open palm in front of her.

She gulped and picked it up.

Kai stepped in front of her and placed his left hand on her hip and the right on her cheek. "You can do this. And if you can't..." He gave her a stern look.

She looked up at him and then the man on the bed. She clenched her jaw and approached the helpless boy. She removed her mask to reveal her angry expression.

The man looked confused for a minute but then his eyes widened and he pulled on his restraints.

"Rot in hell you disgusting bastard!" She raised the knife and then slid it across his throat.

Blood spurted all over the covers and Y/N and the man gurgled under his gag.

She breathed heavily and watched the life leave the man's eyes.

He eventually stopped moving and his body went limp.

Kai waltzed up behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

She turned around with a surprised look but she was smiling as well.

Kai removed his mask but he had a look of lust on his face. He dropped the mask and reached around Y/N's waist to pull her against him, slightly dipping her back. His lips immediately connected to her's and they kissed each other with the same amount of hunger and adrenaline. They fiercely made out, not caring that she was covered in blood, it may have even enhanced the experience.

Meadow left the room and walked downstairs, Winter followed.

"Oh, get a room you two." Beverly interrupted.

"Yeah. This is pretty gross." Harrison added.

Kai pulled back with Y/N's bottom lip between his teeth letting it snap back. They held eye contact after the kiss both in a trance.

"I don't know, that was kinda hot." Samuels chimed in.

Kai chuckled a little bit still taken back.

Y/N slowly turned to face the others with a shy demeanor.

"Harrison, pull the ice cream truck around." Kai ordered.

Harrison left the room and the rest followed.

Kai took the knife Y/N was still clutching and he licked up one side of it and then wiped it on his coat. "You're amazing." He stated as he placed it back in his back pocket. His thumb wiped off Y/N's bottom lip and she just stood looking up at him.

"Thank you for doing this for me." She smiled genuinely.

"He was sick. He deserved it." He looked back over at the corpse.

They both picked up their masks and Y/N grabbed Kai's hand and led him out of the room. They went downstairs and back outside. Kai stopped her by the curb where the ice cream truck full of people were waiting. "Come back to my place?" He offered.

She nodded.

He kissed her cheek and then hopped up into the back of the truck. He gave her one more glance before closing the doors.

Y/N jogged around to her car and pulled behind the truck to follow the crew.