Chapter XI

"I certainly will not. Stop with this nonsense Kai!" Tears barely showed in her eyes as she hoped for a punchline.

Kai stepped toward her towering over smaller body, "Oh, Y/N, my sweet Y/N. I'm stronger than I've ever been. Our movement is almost 20 men strong and if you aren't with me..." He looked at her pathetically, "you're against me, and if that's the case, that's bad news for you." He flashed a fake smile, his body only inches away from her's.

"You said you loved me, so why would you hurt me? You don't hurt people you love." The tears finally escaped her eyes as she looked up at Kai not recognizing him.

"Maybe you should ask Winter if that's true. And Vincent." He ran the back of his hand carefully down her cheek.

She covered her mouth immediately, "V-Vincent- Kai, why would you-

"He was gonna institutionalize me Y/N, he left me no choice. But I've found myself now, I know who I am and why I was put on this Earth." He gave her the look of a crazed man.

"You said equal power Kai, this doesn't feel like that." She shook her head.

"Was it equal power when you left me to do this myself?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Is that what this is about? You gave me your blessing, I never 'left' you." She took a step back in disbelief almost gasping.

"I don't need your help anymore Y/N. Me and my men can do this ourselves. I was stupid to let a woman have as much power as me. But I understand now, women need to be grabbed by their pussies and led, preferably to the kitchen to make me a sandwich." He took a step forward.

Y/N's hand came down, across his cheek with tears streaming down her face. "I LOVED YOU KAI! I-I fucking loved you..." Her head dropped as she weeped and whispered about her disappointment. "I don't know who you are. Maybe I should've never come back. Because THIS misogynistic asshole, is not my Kai. My Kai supported me, loved me, and made sacrifices for me, he didn't BELITTLE me and spout insane demands. I never wanna see you again!" She stormed up the stairs.

"YOU BITCH! YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THIS!" Kai yelled after her.

She slammed the basement door sobbing uncontrollably. She speed walked to the front door but someone grabbed her forearm. She spun around but her tears blurred her vision.

It was Ally, her neighbor and new member Kai told her about. "You can't leave, he'll come after you, come with me. Now." Ally whispered and led her out of the house.

Ally drove Y/N's car to her own house and she guided the distraught girl inside

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ally drove Y/N's car to her own house and she guided the distraught girl inside.

"Sit. I have something to tell you." Ally lowered her onto the couch.