Umm...

NICKEALA POV
I almost lasted the day without anything happening, it was 8 o'clock when the phone rang. I waited for it to ring three times before I got up and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked quietly and bit my lip.

"Nickeala?" a frantic voice on the other end asked.

"Yeah?" I asked, confused.

"Nickeala, I don't know where I am, I think I'm in a basement, it's so cold. But I have a blindfold on so I can't see, but I had my cell phone in my pocket" I realized the voice on the other end was Keeley.

Then the doorbell rang.

"NO! Don't answer it! It's probably them." she shouted, I stood in place, I was shaking with fright.

"O-okay, I-I am s-so s-scared" I stuttered into the phone.

"Just stay calm" Keeley said.

"I-I a-am trying"

"It'll be fine, just don't open the door"

"I-I w-will n-not"

Then a gloved hand covered my mouth. A muffled scream came out of my mouth behind the glove and I dropped the phone.

A mouth came close to my ear and the voice of a man started to speak in a whisper "stay silent and I'll take off the gag, cooperate, and I might let you keep your vision, got it?" I could feel the cold metal of a gun against my head and knew I couldn't get out of the situation. I also knew that keeping my vision might get me out, and might help me help
Keeley.

I felt a hard object collide against my skull and everything went black.

KIERA POV

It was 8:10 and all I could do was stare at the clock. Four more hours.

Then I heard footsteps coming from upstairs.

They seemed to get closer and closer.

I didn't dare look at the stairs.

I just kept watching the clock, making sure not to move a muscle.

Then my alarm clock was abruptly pushed off the table by a gloved hand. I looked up to see their face, but all I saw was a plain white mask. he lifted his hand and pointed his gun at my forehead.

"Don't scream or I'll shoot" he demanded.

I slowly put my hands up.

"Good girl, now, I trust your smart enough to follow me quietly up to the jet on the roof." he said plainly.

I nodded and slowly stood up and followed him up the stairs. we got to the roof.

I stood at the edge of the roof, with my back facing the ground.

I looked in the mans eyes as I fell backwards off the roof.

I could feel the wind in my ears as I quickly fell from my roof.

But I landed in something soft, a net.

I knew they needed me alive.

The net closed at the top and I got lifted up by a rope connected to the helicopter. It was like one of those tripwire nets in the movies that enclose around you.

The helicopter lifted off the ground and we began to fly, good thing I wasn't afraid of heights...

"YOU KNOW THIS WILL GET ON THE NEWS" I yelled loud enough for him to hear me.

"I'M COUNTING ON IT" he yelled.

"MY FRIENDS WILL COME HELP ME" I debated.

"THAT'S THE PLAN"